JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I ordered an Esee 6 w/black blade and plain edge fixed blade plus an Esee Avispa folder with a D2 black blade and carbon fiber g10 handle.

Probably won't get them till late next week but I'm already as exited as a kid waiting for Christmas (yes, I wanted a disposable folder but that carbon fiber caught my eye and for $17 more I couldn't pass it up).

First time in quite awhile I could afford to buy something I wanted and not just needed badly. Kind of a late Father's Day and other good news celebration gift from my ladies.

I'll have to stare at pictures till I can get my hands on them and I'm not on blood thinners anymore so when I cut myself playing with them (not if :D) I won't bleed like a pig with its throat opened up.

I've had the 6 on my wish list for a couple years and the Avispa was a simi impulse purchase.

I'll gear review the folder when I get it as I may give a few out as birthday presents and they are cheap (the AUS-8 steel blade with nylon handle is only $29.95)

IMG_1617.JPG IMG_1618.JPG IMG_1619.JPG

So I ordered an Esee 6 w/black blade and plain edge fixed blade plus an Esee Avispa folder with a D2 black blade and carbon fiber g10 handle.

Probably won't get them till late next week but I'm already as exited as a kid waiting for Christmas (yes, I wanted a disposable folder but that carbon fiber caught my eye and for $17 more I couldn't pass it up).

First time in quite awhile I could afford to buy something I wanted and not just needed badly. Kind of a late Father's Day and other good news celebration gift from my ladies.

I'll have to stare at pictures till I can get my hands on them and I'm not on blood thinners anymore so when I cut myself playing with them (not if :D) I won't bleed like a pig with its throat opened up.

I've had the 6 on my wish list for a couple years and the Avispa was a simi impulse purchase.

I'll gear review the folder when I get it as I may give a few out as birthday presents and they are cheap (the AUS-8 steel blade with nylon handle is only $29.95)

View attachment 372106 View attachment 372107 View attachment 372108

Nice. Well happy late Fathers day to you!!

You'll like the 6, it's a pretty sweet knife. Enjoy.

BTW, Until I cut myself with a new knife at least once, I don't consider it broken in. :p

Only 3 day and they are here.

Had to buy a basic sheath for the Esee 6 till I can get out to see Ryan and get a custom kydex made for it.

Fits my hand (xxl glove size) like it was made for it!:cool:

Sharp as it gets, but that was expected.

Will have to give it some use. This and my RAT3 may be the only knives I take with me into the woods (along with a medium size axe - I don't baton anything).

It would be a very nice assault knife as well as its handle is very grippy.

The Avispa is very thin and also super sharp.

Carbon Fiber scales are slick with no texture so I may have not gone with that if I had known but it is purdy:D.

I prefer the Kershaw assisted openers but with a little wearing in I think it will flip with less effort. That and it's replacing a 13 year knife I've had on me almost constantly so I'll have to get used to the change.

It is slightly larger then my Kershaw was but not by much. Should be fun breaking it in.

Might have to buy another one with the nylon scales to beat on (not that I really beat on my knives) and keep the carbon fiber scaled knife for dressing up .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top