JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...a sucker for shiny things off Amazon.

My newest genuine Chinese Uncle Henry.

A decent sheath would cost more than the knife.

But it sure is pretty.

P1050601.jpg

...a sucker for shiny things off Amazon.

My newest genuine Chinese Uncle Henry.

A decent sheath would cost more than the knife.

But it sure is pretty.

View attachment 1331112
Got to say it is a nice looking damn knife. China does crank out some nice stuff. Be interested to hear how the blade holds up when you get to try it out. They do make some very nice stuff and of course its normally far cheaper.

And if that weren't enuf, lookie what else just came from the Amazon man.
P1050613.jpg

I might never use it as a knife, but its use could well include an anti-carjacking device, or after hammering it into a stump, it could be used for a winch anchor. This knife is stout!

bought a three-pack of uncle henry knives at bi-mart a while back. looked nice in the display, absolute crap once the wrapper was off. should have known better. when is this wisdom thing sposed to kick in any way??? lol

bought a three-pack of uncle henry knives at bi-mart a while back. looked nice in the display, absolute crap once the wrapper was off. should have known better. when is this wisdom thing sposed to kick in any way??? lol
Rumor has it that's it's right after you buy an expensive late-model European sports car and land yourself a 19yr old trophy wife.

;) :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA