JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about long sharp fingernails? They should be next?
I've seen some handing me a coffee through a drive up window that could slash ones jugular or potentially eviscerate a man in a flash!:eek:

The article is breathless in it's desperation to attract clicks with hyperbole like this direct quote: "announcing broad new 'knife control' policies designed to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of Londoners." I'm going to have to treat my 65-year-old Case Trapper to a drop of oil in the pivots to designate her as a newly-minted "weapon of war." :D

There is something seriously wrong with those folks!

On the other hand, I've bought packages of catfish stinkbait that had a warning "Not intended for human consumption"

No longer available from Amazon.uk....
...... a knife with salt shaker handle.

Probably listed by the government as "a salt knife" ??

1565993216710.png

I guess there has to be a "bone in" somewhere if you're so stuck up as to eat fried chicken with a knife!
:s0114:

Noooooo, dang it! You pick up bone-in chicken and you cut boneless breast fillets with a knife and fork. Unless its those boneless General Tso's chunks you get at the deli, then you can do as you like. Bohemian!!! :p;):D

Soooo progressive. Of course things may change. So, this link isn't meant to be the "end all".

It is illegal to:
  • sell a knife of any kind (including cutlery and kitchen knives) to anyone under 18
  • carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it's a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife
  • carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife (the list of banned knives is below)
  • use any knife in a threatening way (even a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife)
Lock knives (knives with blades that can be locked when unfolded) are not folding knives, and are illegal to carry in public.

From the article: British Knife Laws: Hoplophobia Defined - The Truth About Knives

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top