JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about long sharp fingernails? They should be next?
I've seen some handing me a coffee through a drive up window that could slash ones jugular or potentially eviscerate a man in a flash!:eek:

The article is breathless in it's desperation to attract clicks with hyperbole like this direct quote: "announcing broad new 'knife control' policies designed to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of Londoners." I'm going to have to treat my 65-year-old Case Trapper to a drop of oil in the pivots to designate her as a newly-minted "weapon of war." :D

There is something seriously wrong with those folks!

On the other hand, I've bought packages of catfish stinkbait that had a warning "Not intended for human consumption"

No longer available from Amazon.uk....
...... a knife with salt shaker handle.

Probably listed by the government as "a salt knife" ??

1565993216710.png

I guess there has to be a "bone in" somewhere if you're so stuck up as to eat fried chicken with a knife!
:s0114:

Noooooo, dang it! You pick up bone-in chicken and you cut boneless breast fillets with a knife and fork. Unless its those boneless General Tso's chunks you get at the deli, then you can do as you like. Bohemian!!! :p;):D

Soooo progressive. Of course things may change. So, this link isn't meant to be the "end all".

It is illegal to:
  • sell a knife of any kind (including cutlery and kitchen knives) to anyone under 18
  • carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it's a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife
  • carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife (the list of banned knives is below)
  • use any knife in a threatening way (even a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife)
Lock knives (knives with blades that can be locked when unfolded) are not folding knives, and are illegal to carry in public.

From the article: British Knife Laws: Hoplophobia Defined - The Truth About Knives

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews