JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, U.S. Mil. Deploying anti ballstic missils systems all over the wet coast, Hawaii, Japan, and South Korea! Been seeing the system deployed to OryGun and Washington this weekend, at least 6 batteries up that I saw out by the Coast Guard motor life boat school one battery being erected.
U.s. Navy recalled all Pacific DDGs and Cruisers to be rearmed as needed!:(

NK is just another in a long string of propped up boogeymen to get ignorant civilians on board with spreading our military might across the globe. Every one outside the US already is aware of this, but our gov/media keeps the minions in line and more importantly in fear.

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-US or anti-Military. I accept the unfortunate reality that if we didn't clobber one country after another that has tried to trade outside the dollar our entire ponzi debt economy would be toast by now. I'd be living in the Zimbabwe of the West. We have two true engines that pull this train. A money printing press and war.

We just breached 20+ trillion in debt, bubble stock market, bubble real estate - all while your average wage slave can barely afford rent and groceries. Historically there has been a recession/fall at least every eight years in the last 100 years and we are past that mark with bubbles galore. What could go wrong?

Last Edited:
The way things are going, I'm thinking a pre emptive might be the best bet! Nuka Fat Kid is chomping at the bit to show the world how awesome he is, I say bomb his azz back to the stone age and mop up after! Broadcast it all live to the players in the middle east and post a streaming tag at the bottom telling them their next!

Point Of View ... Personal Opinion ...

I still think it would take more courage at this point to have President Trump privately communicate with that non august North Korean leader. Even to the point of suggesting that a one on one meeting with the little man might be doable. Play up to the weaknesses of the NK dictator.

Who knows, it might even lead to understanding just what is driving the little guy. There must be some way to get through to him that war is not NKs best option. War is certainly NOT the best option for NK, SK, the USA, J and C. Do not forget R. Still cheaper to wage peace than to just unload.

It sounds like appeasement but perhaps we still have some wiggle room. Once the button is pushed and NK forever is changed, consider the potential cost to our nation. NK still can hurt us. Let us not forget that. It might be easier to avoid all the unpleasantness. It would certainly be cheaper.

Buy the guy off. Just me. Respectfully. :(

My hypothesis: North Korea wants South Korea back. If North Korea can demonstrate they have nuclear-capable ICBM's then the world may be hesitant to attack them after they go back into South Korea.

My hypothesis: North Korea wants South Korea back. If North Korea can demonstrate they have nuclear-capable ICBM's then the world may be hesitant to attack them after they go back into South Korea.

This is the real reason for all the troubles, has been all this time! This is why there can be no negotiable pease as long as the north remains under communist control of the Kim regime! Remove them and there is a chance. Depends on who supports the south beside the U.S.

In my opinion, the saber rattling is the only thing that keeps the little rocket man in power. He has a large starving population that is very difficult to control. It requires highly emotional rhetoric to distract a large population from literal hunger pain. He is trying to ride a knife edge until something changes and he can declair victory without being cut.

China would fight us off. They have already. Lets be serious, China controls the region. We have a foot hold in SK, thats it.
If we insert too much control over NK directly China will surely biDch slap us back into line.
I question why China has allowed Rocketman to continue. Why has NK been allowed to perfect their capabilities while China sits on the border pretending to do something. We are one of, if not the largest consumer of Chinese crap so why is China allowing their "consumer" to be threatened? Would there be a gain to China if we (USofA) was nuked?

Maybe I am making too much of this threat. Or maybe not enough.
This is exactly how I feel regarding North Korea. I just do not know what to think

I question why China has allowed Rocketman to continue. Why has NK been allowed to perfect their capabilities while China sits on the border pretending to do something. We are one of, if not the largest consumer of Chinese crap so why is China allowing their "consumer" to be threatened? Would there be a gain to China if we (USofA) was nuked?

This is exactly how I feel regarding North Korea. I just do not know what to think

China is still run by hard core communists, so they would be perfectly happy if we no longer existed. The hard cores simply allow the consumerism and wealth, but make no mistake that it's just tolerated.

IMO they are very very good at the long game, and by that I mean generational.

^^This^^ among other reasons, this about nails it. China is getting close to breaking even with out the U.S. as a trade partner, with other countries taking up the slack, China is set to cut ties with us ( the long game) so, where does that leave things? The petro dollar hurts China and others, China is making moves toward South American oil, they hold control of the Panama Canal and have cut shipping transit rates to Asian ships, while raising rates to every one else, they hold control of most ports outside Europe, and they have bolsterd trade with the middle east and have done other things to grab share. As the largest consumer of oil, they are in direct competition with the U.S. and now Russian terriories, so they need control and that means killing the perto dollar, grabbing all the oil they can, and bankrupting any who compete. We see the Russians moving to take control of the crimea ( Ukraine) and the Stans to secure oil in those areas, we also see a move to further explore both the Artic and the Siberian areas, both are potentially huge, so that leaves the rest of the world to vie for what reserves there are left.
SO............how does N.K. fit this? In an over simplified answer, they can hold the U.S. under threat, they can start demanding things, and when they don't get what they want, lil Kim will throw a kiddy temper tantrum and push the red button which will plunge the world into war, as planned, The U.S. will be focused on the Korean peninsula with Japan and the rest of the Asian nations who will suffer great losses and thus pave the way for China to further expand, taking over management all through the region, and further minimise the U.S. base of power in the pacific! This pushback will force the rest of the world to grab for control of the oil, and with the U.S. fighting spread all over, leaves us open for a invasion. Russia will move on Europe and together with China, will try and crush us! N.K. is the useful idiot, ( along with the Muslims) and this is the likely end game. CHINA and RUSSIA in control of the world!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top