JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is simply part of their campaign of fear. They know in most cases, schools have no choice but to take these threats seriously - because the first time they don't, and an attack happens, the deaths of those killed will be on the shoulders of those who made the wrong call. The terrorists (whether at home or abroad) doing this stuff know they don't even have to mount an attack. They are successfully feeding on the fear and worry of the American public. Children are learning that school is an unsafe place. Parents are learning that too. ISIS and their copycats will continue to do this, and they'll continue to be successful in disrupting our lives - they know it works and it doesn't cost them a thing - the school districts, on the other hand, are the ultimate losers no matter whether the threat is real or not.

Fear only works if it is controlled. And here we have a education system to teach fear and to teach the reaction to fear............. Let the brain washing begin or as the government says
Project Ultra !

back in high school I recall people wanting to avoid midterms calling in bomb threats. The second or third time they didn't send anyone home - just called a fire drill and made everyone wait a few hours in the parking lot in the snow while they ran the dogs through the building and went on the rest of the day

Here's a novel idea, how bout we teach firearms use and safety in schools and protect our children while at these institutes for higher education with some of the very nice folks who have years of training and the abilities to perform these tasks and would probably be happy and proud to do the work, or we could just put our heads in the sand, no pun intended.

Here's a novel idea, how bout we teach firearms use and safety in schools and protect our children while at these institutes for higher education with some of the very nice folks who have years of training and the abilities to perform these tasks and would probably be happy and proud to do the work, or we could just put our heads in the sand, no pun intended.

Whateva man! :(o_O

That would be a proactive solution.

Imagine if everything was resolved proactively. There would way less police officers, less working for DHS, less working for numerous other gov agencies. How small would their budget be. :mad::mad::mad:

1+1=7

Based on student outcomes, public schools have been a dangerous place for our kids for a long time anyway. The leftist school staff (top to bottom) are really unwilling and incapable (incompetent) to actually protect the kids from and concrete threat. Add that to the Alinski educational model being used against impressionable children held hostage by elitist "educators", the more time and space that is created between the kids and the "educators" may be a good thing. Maybe we should switch to a home based internet education model and allow parents to control the curriculum.

Maybe the days of brick and mortar schools should be phased out. Perhaps Internet Schools and a few Brick and Mortar Buildings for testing centers for the Kids that ain't...err aren't getting it.
If it wasn't for the Teacher's Unions we'd already be there. Think of the money saved.

@FortRock
I just wish as a homeschooling dad I could get the money that goes from our taxes to the public schools for our use here to put towards the kids education at home.

The mind 'screw'ing is more damaging than a physical threat.

Sadly @OLDNEWBIE mh middle son was home edumakated by his mother who is crazy. I witnessed distance learning fail, HARD. At one point I was put on as a helper for him but everything I did was undone by his mother. Then there was the constant emails (to make paper trail) to his teachers about the fact he was moved forward without knowing what he was doing and his living situation. Over the net educators are more out of touch than the in person educators.

Now with "race to the bottom" being phased out and another slogan being coined for the same system and everyone being required to conform... It's pathetic.

These events will likely become more prevalent. It's an easy way to create chaos and news. Schools, airports, and government buildings are easy targets for the evil doers whether real or hoax. This administration has layed out the welcome mat for them... so it should be of no surprise.

Yup, they will most assuredly become more prevalent unless America, God willing, wakes from its "Hope & Change" coma.

You mean like they used to when I was a kid ?
We even did that in scouts when I was a kid. Was not that long ago that 22LR's were shot here in Oregon at places like Camp Baker and others. From what I understand they now do BB guns.
Someone correct me as its been about 12 years since I was and Asst Scout Master in Oregon.

Here's a novel idea, how bout we pull our kids out of these schools? Nothing like bringing back personal responsibility again. I know, I am daydreaming...

Maybe the days of brick and mortar schools should be phased out. Perhaps Internet Schools and a few Brick and Mortar Buildings for testing centers for the Kids that ain't...err aren't getting it.
If it wasn't for the Teacher's Unions we'd already be there. Think of the money saved.

Not enough control & too much power in the hands of parents. Plus that would require a stable two parent household & the corporatists definitely don't want that. With two parents in a home that means less money for rent & utilities, more likely they will vote the same & gender is the biggest tool for divisiveness. Without division there can be no rule of the people.

Not to mention all the government workers (aka teachers) who would riot when they're out of a job. Forget pay increases & issues over tenure, a situation with unemployed teachers (or a threat of unemployment) would be worse than Rodney King riots in LA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top