JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many of you carry a tourniquet on your body as part of your EDC? If you do carry one what model and where have you found it to be most comfortable and efficient to carry?

I carry one in my bag. A few feet away at all times. Stopped on body carry of one some years back. Even quality TQs get degraded pretty quick by sweat.
Edit: more to your point, it was always in either in my back pocket or in a cargo pocket of my pants.

None. Not looking to play doctor and have further risks involved.

Good to have your own personal kit for range trips etc but I am certainly not going to help mend someone who was just hostile with me. Not to mention that I highly doubt most people are gonna aim for limbs anyways. Not looking to have medical malpractice added to self defense attacks while in court.

Remember it's 3 fingers above elbows/knees you apply a TQ. Don't forget to mark the + on the head and time you applied it so they can track how long before amputation is needed.

Bonus points: can you apply a TQ to the neck? Also may want to pack a kit for sucking chest wounds while you are at it.

I'm not carry for the other guy. I am carrying one for me. Thanks for the input though.

Rats tourniquet for on person. I pull it through my belt loops with my belt. I forget it's there until I take a sh$$t or get naked. One pull and it's ready to go. Cat tourniquet for everything else home, truck, etc.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top