JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many of you carry a tourniquet on your body as part of your EDC? If you do carry one what model and where have you found it to be most comfortable and efficient to carry?

I carry one in my bag. A few feet away at all times. Stopped on body carry of one some years back. Even quality TQs get degraded pretty quick by sweat.
Edit: more to your point, it was always in either in my back pocket or in a cargo pocket of my pants.

None. Not looking to play doctor and have further risks involved.

Good to have your own personal kit for range trips etc but I am certainly not going to help mend someone who was just hostile with me. Not to mention that I highly doubt most people are gonna aim for limbs anyways. Not looking to have medical malpractice added to self defense attacks while in court.

Remember it's 3 fingers above elbows/knees you apply a TQ. Don't forget to mark the + on the head and time you applied it so they can track how long before amputation is needed.

Bonus points: can you apply a TQ to the neck? Also may want to pack a kit for sucking chest wounds while you are at it.

I'm not carry for the other guy. I am carrying one for me. Thanks for the input though.

Rats tourniquet for on person. I pull it through my belt loops with my belt. I forget it's there until I take a sh$$t or get naked. One pull and it's ready to go. Cat tourniquet for everything else home, truck, etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top