JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It seems the main concern is infected people entering here from Africa. What about those folks making it into say China, India etc, infecting others then the newly infected making it here? It's very possible this could be the big one that we knew was coming to a city near you.

It seems the main concern is infected people entering here from Africa. What about those folks making it into say China, India etc, infecting others then the newly infected making it here? It's very possible this could be the big one that we knew was coming to a city near you.

India has already so many diseases, it's surprising that Africa of all places is always the source of these deadly diseases; especially, considering the even poorer hygiene in India and overcrowding would make it a greater disease cesspool.

The one difference about India is that it does have a more centralized government that has more resources and probably a better ability to contain an outbreak than these African countries.

BTW.. It is only a matter of time before Dengue Fever and Malaria make their way back to the USA and they already have had cases of Dengue Fever in Texas and Florida and these were not considered imported cases, but cases of people who contracted the disease locally.

I'm surprised that Ebola hasn't spread to Ghana, Ivory Coast or Nigeria. If it cannot spread to these countries , then it probably won't become rampant around the world.

The problem with Americans is we are naive about germs because we live in such a society where we think we are safe and put our trust in our government, health codes and sterilization of the facilities we frequent, like restaurants, shopping malls, etc.

Anyhow, I was in Africa for half a year and from what I saw there, it is no surprise to me why Ebola spreads like a wildfire. Considering the disease is not airborne, I don't think it can wreck the havoc in its current form at a global scale. Considering the poor hygiene I witnessed in African countries , only 4,000 deaths of this point seems bad , but not astronomical.

That isn't to say Ebola couldn't mutate, especially with all the scary genetic modifications that our own CDC and other mad scientists around the world can do. Lot of scary people in chemistry labs are playing with the health and security of our world.

Last Edited:
Yes many of the diseases like this are most likely man made and they get worse all the time. Bio weaponry labs are playing the game.
And................. we have been electing, over and over, the turds that support and fund them.
When they develop the right one they will use it to depopulate the planet, including all of us
if they can or are not stopped beforehand.

this puckhole will take care of it for you

LI0VwW3.jpg

this puckhole will take care of it for you

View attachment 107728

That is so dead on to the truth, and the rest of his ilk.
They protect themselves and advocate forced depopulation.
Sick part of it is they do not hide it.
Then they hide behind their bodyguards and fortresses.
The Nazi's did not have anything over on these people.
Their agendas are even more sinister.
Gates, Soros, even Bloomberg and all like them..........
The Bilderbergs, Trilateralists, etc; etc;..................
They need to be the ones herded up and depopulated :/

dengue is in Puerto Rico and areas along the border
what I wanna know is why we do not hear about Ebola among Muslims (and their camels)
That's very interesting. Especially when we are told that rape and sex slavery are as common there as a Prius in Portland. We are told that hundreds or thousands of women are sold and raped every day. Shouldn't the rapists and the raped be not only spreading it like wildfire, but also dropping dead after vomiting blood? It is amazing how many different angles we get from the same .gov on this and that may be more frightening than the disease itself.

Y'know how in the movies and books, it is always the cries of "Stay calm! Stay calm!" that tell you something very bad is right around the corner? I can't recall how many times I heard Shep Smith on FOX News yesterday tell us that Ebola HAS NOT(No really, it HAS NOT.) spread in America and that when the Dow dropped 230 points at 4pm Eastern to stay calm. I feel much better now that the fake stock market is also dropping, though I have no doubt that it will "fix itself".

I made the mistake of checking back in this thread .....:rolleyes:

That first link goes from

"ebola-outbreak-virus-mutated-airborne"
oh crap its airborne
to

"A top scientist worries that Ebola has mutated to become more contagious"
oh, just worried its airborne.....

to

" You can argue that any time the virus replicates it's going to mutate. So there is a potential for the thing to acquire an aerogenic property but that would have to be a dramatic change. When scientists have done studies, playing with influenza strains to make them more virulent, when they increase the aerosol potential of a flu strain, they also reduce its virulence. So when you start messing with viruses, you usually make them less virulent."

Oh, ok, standard virology stuff. DOES NOT ACTUALLY THINK IT IS AIRBORNE

STOKE THE FIRES OF FEAR!

Whatever, Come at me ebola! Im first of the line, Im still seeing patients every day. I really dont want to die in a nursing home pooping on myself and getting killed by ebola would be so much cooler.

early on I mentioned that there are a number of millennial cults that have a history of using bio/chem warfare and seeking out nukes to pursue genocidal plans to destroy all of humanity (not just the Kafirs)
Aum Sharikyo was actually digging-up uranium ore in Australia when their subway attack w/sarin gas was launched, they even had VX gas and a Hind chopper to attack Tokyo with. The folks in Antelope, the Razneshies launched attacks with home brewed ecoli against local voters.
No lack of potential agents that would try to spread ebola, and now that it's inside the US... we can call it Ebama, Obolma or just plain Hussein:confused:

Last Edited:
You mean about aerosols? Yeah, already aware of that. Airborne like the flu and aerosols are different.

I dont see the point about cowering in fear that the virus might mutate to become airborne. What does that solve besides scaring yourself? Honey badgers might go airborne as well and that would be freakin scary. You cant do anything about it unless you want to nuke Africa and all of its wildlife.

Im not going to sit around and let the "media" freak me out. Ebola kills me then it kills me. Im not going to live in fear

If this is what your referring to: The Sarin attack it was not aerosolized it was in bottles inside paper bags which were broken open at specific spots in the subway system, several vials were not broken, the attack was botched, only 1000 Plus casualties.
I am not afraid but I am aware of what PPL can do with asymmetrical warfare.
9-11 boiled down to the .Gov's belief that they were smarter than 4 men w/minimal pilot training and some thugs with box cutters.
There are 10,000s of Muslims in the US health care system and the CDC does not know how that nurse got ebola, despite precautions, but that does not stop obaba from blaming a Christian.

Not to scare people anymore, but Cerebral Malaria is actually airborne and it's only a matter of time before it makes its way to North America.. If people want to talk about even more crazy conspiracy theories, how about bio-engineered malarial parasites that are resistant to any anti-malarial treatment.

Cerebral Malaria is an extremely deadly disease and kills more people in Africa or India than Ebola. Also, malaria keeps becoming more and more resistant to treatments. They say at one point in history, malaria may have wiped out an entire third of the population on the Earth. If you read the Bible, it talks about the leaves of the olive tree as being "the healing of the nations". It was well known that the Israelites, Greeks and other people in the Mediterranean region consumed heavy amounts of tea from olive leaves because of its anti-malarial properties and probably helped them survive the onslaught of infection that was killing so many people in the region at the time.

At least we can probably contain Ebola in a society where everyone avoids touching one another and lives in a sterile environment, but mosquitoes spread everywhere..

They are even bio-engineering mosquitoes and who is to say with all the mad science they may not engineer a type of mosquito that can spread more deadly forms of vector diseases? Even mosquitoes that can become resilient to heavy pesticide spraying, kind of like our roundup ready soybeans?

Saying Malaria is airborne (because the mosquitos can fly) is like saying ebola is airborne because that guy took a plane to the US. It still needs a mosquito to move around.

And cerebral malaria isnt some new variant, its just a clinical manifestation of malaria usually in patients with hyperparasitemia and poor immune system.

But yes, malaria kills a ton of people. 200,000,000 infections and some 650,000 deaths a year.

Remember that in the 1800s malaria could be found all the way up to Montana. it was felt to be mostly eradicated by 1950s. We already did the malaria thing up here.

Saying Malaria is airborne (because the mosquitos can fly) is like saying ebola is airborne because that guy took a plane to the US. It still needs a mosquito to move around.

And cerebral malaria isnt some new variant, its just a clinical manifestation of malaria usually in patients with hyperparasitemia and poor immune system.

But yes, malaria kills a ton of people. 200,000,000 infections and some 650,000 deaths a year.

Remember that in the 1800s malaria could be found all the way up to Montana. it was felt to be mostly eradicated by 1950s. We already did the malaria thing up here.
eradicated by DDT, illegal now and the reason all tropical diseases have resurged world wide
BTW Ebola was spread by infected needles in the initial outbreaks

True, but considering I had 30+ mosquito bites in Africa even after taking as much precautions as possible, I will say that mosquitoes can be a very easy means of transmitting deadly diseases. Even after securing my room, they still managed to find a way to creep in, through any tiny crack. With the bio-engineering of mosquitoes, I also fear what the future may hold for mosquito base illnesses. Mosquitoes are just everywhere and in the USA we think of mosquitoes as just those bugs that give us annoying bites. In other countries, that little bite may mean you are going to die. When I returned home from Africa I would constantly have nightmares of being bit by mosquitoes. Oregon , I was hearing use to be quite a hotbed for malaria back in the day, although the Cerebral variety was not present here, but the Anapheles mosquito which is a known carrier of P. Falcipurum is present in our environment and can potentially spread it.

Of course, a deadly aerial virus or bacteria would be the most devastating of all diseases.

I took lots of herbs , including Artemesinin, which is the only reason I did not come down with cerebral malaria. Unfortunately, most of the other foreigners (white people, non-Africans) I met in Africa who were there for a while came down with malaria, including cerebral malaria. One was a German guy, who took his daily Malarone anti-malarial every day, yet still came down with cerebral malaria, despite being told by doctors that Malarone is 100% effective. He was flown to ICU in a military hospital in Ghana and given emergency measures to save his life, like IV Choloroquin or something of that nature.

But none of that is new. Im just curious why you bring malaria up when we have known about it being in the US for hundreds of years.

Artemisinin, though a good malaria drug, should not be used by itself. There is already resistance to it in malaria in Asia. If you dont use proper malaria treatment it will just breed resistance

I also never tell any patient that any treatment is 100% effective. Because when we're wrong it just makes people assume doctors are idiots.

Just because you did ok and the gentleman from Germany did not do well with the malarone means that your approach is right and their approach was wrong for everyone. 90% of people that come back to the US with malaria either did not take any medications, got the wrong medication for the area they were going to or did not take it correctly. Are you sure that he took every dose correctly? Did he get the right medication for the area?

Here is a study showing comparing Malarone to Melfoquine where neither group contracted malaria out of about 1000 patients http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/7/1015

either way I'm glad you didnt get it since malaria sucks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top