JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a silnylon tarp in Olive green, coyote brown, or camo would work very well to cover that little tent, and provide more room to sit out the rains underneath. So would a Harbor Freight green camo tarp if its 9x7 or bigger lol but at that point, the weight of the HF tarp is gonna make it stupid to carry if backpacking/hiking.... hence the silnylon tarp recommendation.

EDIT: an alternative would be to get one of the newer camo rain ponchos available from BCUSA and a few other sites... I think there is also the USMC Field Tarp that might work for you, its a bit heavier.
Considering the yellow tent in question is basically a bivy shelter for one person, maybe two if you're feeling snuggly..... a simple small tarp could work. BCUSA offers a "MEST" tarp that is 5x7 in coyote, olive, and multicam..not sure of other camos, but they also offer 10x7 and 10x10 tarps too.

Last Edited:
I've always wanted to get a Gatewood Cape tarp from Six Moon Designs, built here by hand in Beaverton. The Cape is a 1 person tarp shelter that doubles as a rain gear poncho, weight less than a pound. I already have a 2 person tarp shelter from them and an UL pack their stuff is well built and lasting me years. I think for one person travelling light and fast this would be the way to go...
?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trekking-lite-store.com%2Fimages%2Fproduct_images%2Fpopup_images%2F329_3.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top