JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a silnylon tarp in Olive green, coyote brown, or camo would work very well to cover that little tent, and provide more room to sit out the rains underneath. So would a Harbor Freight green camo tarp if its 9x7 or bigger lol but at that point, the weight of the HF tarp is gonna make it stupid to carry if backpacking/hiking.... hence the silnylon tarp recommendation.

EDIT: an alternative would be to get one of the newer camo rain ponchos available from BCUSA and a few other sites... I think there is also the USMC Field Tarp that might work for you, its a bit heavier.
Considering the yellow tent in question is basically a bivy shelter for one person, maybe two if you're feeling snuggly..... a simple small tarp could work. BCUSA offers a "MEST" tarp that is 5x7 in coyote, olive, and multicam..not sure of other camos, but they also offer 10x7 and 10x10 tarps too.

Last Edited:
I've always wanted to get a Gatewood Cape tarp from Six Moon Designs, built here by hand in Beaverton. The Cape is a 1 person tarp shelter that doubles as a rain gear poncho, weight less than a pound. I already have a 2 person tarp shelter from them and an UL pack their stuff is well built and lasting me years. I think for one person travelling light and fast this would be the way to go...
?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trekking-lite-store.com%2Fimages%2Fproduct_images%2Fpopup_images%2F329_3.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews