JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've heard........that not even Pres. Clinton (protected by the SS and all) was safe when Hilary found out about that Monica girl. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

There should never be a "duty to retreat" when some azzhat is attempting or actually visiting violence or the threat thereof against another. The first lawyer or "law maker" to introduce that should've been strung up by thier fingernails and whipped until they came to their senses, and maybe we would not have so many idiots in this country.

"The defendant in this case was a woman who stabbed her uncle (Jones), with whom she was living; apparently both were quite drunk at the time."
If people could recognize booze for the poison it is we would certainly not have so many idiots in this country. You could make it illegal but then you'd just have more criminals to round up... Oh wait, that would infringe on everyone's unalienable rights to be disgusting and waste money. Actually I'm just bummed that I didn't invent a drink that everyone wants, but nobody needs. That's the ticket right there.:cool:

Did not read this article but again the "norm" is the same. If you have to use deadly force to protect your life your mouth is most likely going to be the problem after it's done. People do not know how to shut up and let the lawyer talk.

Lawyer_Up.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews