JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Called in for jury duty several times in Sonoma county, California. Only ended in jury selection once. Filled out a questionnaire. Job? Engineer. Memberships? Many, including NRA and life membership in Air Force Association and John Birch Society. Don't know why I wasn't selected for the jury.

I'd like, if required, to be judged by 12 people that are more than willing to serve their civic duty.

I swear I'm the only person that doesn't curse when that letter comes in the mail.
The last time I served they paid me around $15 for the day. Although, I wasn't there for the money but the lunch was to write Oklahoma about...). About a month later I was mailed a check for jury duty. When I saw the check I felt pretty darned proud about serving my community and I actually went back to the court house to give it back. The court clerk was kind and insisted that I keep it. I will do it again in a heartbeat.

I served on an attempted murder case, volunteered during selection that I like to drive my truck and shoot my gun, figuring since the defendant was other-than-mine skin tone I'd not be in the final selection. Turns out, the judge wanted to know more about it like he was legitimately interested. Go figure.

Can't help you here. As a former LEO I am "automatically disqualified".
Moreover, I don't believe in jury trials.
How come a group of people who have zero competence in laws can decide if I am guilty or innocent?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top