JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That holster is a great idea for the Israeli LEO and .mil. They're forbidden from carrying, even on duty, with a round in the chamber. In the US I don't see much of a market except by those who are scared of their own weapons.

i just came across the phalanx BS holster on you tube, hated the idea of what i perceive to be a useless (for most people) holster... then i couldnt leave youtube without sharing my discontent with the holster's design. so then i think i posted a sarcastic comment on the video, to which the poster replied (while displaying his lack of firearms knowledge) about how much safer it is to carry without a chambered weapon.... upon some bantering, i figured on bringing the video here to the real critics to see if i was crazy. thanks to all for reassuring me of my sanity (or rather, make me feel like im right...) now as for the cell pal... how does one with so much belly retrieve a handgun from such a concealed location.... why not just toss it down the 'ol buttcrack?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top