JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"gun control advocates argued the braces could be used to lengthen a concealable handgun, making it more dangerous"
Soooo which is it??? they argue concealable guns are dangerous, now making a concealable gun longer and adding more mass to it (not concealable) is also dangerous????
Also saying a gun is dangerous is one of the dumbest things. NO sH%IT !!! it's a gun !!! THEY'RE ALL DANGEROUS !!!!! there is no "non dangerous" firearm.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bidens-a...w-appeals-court-casts-doubt-constitutionality

My firearms are not "dangerous"...all are well designed and function safely under my use...

...I would even consider them "boring" when they are stowed.

Last Edited:
Firearms ain't dangerous.
However...what some folks do with them may be dangerous.

In the meantime I'm still waiting for my so called dangerous firearms to do something harmful all by themselves...:D
Andy

I THINK YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT..... and yes they are dangerous just like a hammer is dangerous. The point here is the dumb rhetoric and idiotic logic from the Anti-gunners.......

"gun control advocates argued the braces could be used to lengthen a concealable handgun, making it more dangerous"
Soooo which is it??? they argue concealable guns are dangerous, now making a concealable gun longer and adding more mass to it (not concealable) is also dangerous????
Also saying a gun is dangerous is one of the dumbest things. NO sH%IT !!! it's a gun !!! THEY'RE ALL DANGEROUS !!!!! there is no "non dangerous" firearm.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bidens-a...w-appeals-court-casts-doubt-constitutionality
Some antis are beyond help.

Nope....not missing the point...I do agree that most if not all of many anti-gun people's logic is indeed dumb.

I just disagree with the statement that firearms are dangerous.
Ironically a statement such as : Firearms are dangerous...could easily come from a anti-gun person.
Andy

I get your point about all firearms being "potentially" dangerous. We are taught to treat every firearm as such.

The idea that braces are like grenade launchers or missile batteries, at least that's how they are acting, is more evidence of the gun grabbers ILLogic. I've been taking the tact that "They want to ban gun braces because they hate the disabled". It seems to strike a cord within them for some reason :D

I get your point about all firearms being "potentially" dangerous. We are taught to treat every firearm as such.
in sharing this, I'm trying to bring light ( i get i'm preaching to the choir) how idiotic it is to say that adding a piece of plastic which adds mass to an item would make a "concealable" item more dangerous when at the same time the argue that concealable weapons are dangerous.. Some how adding more mass which would mean less concealability makes it dangerous but taking it off makes it what ??? less dangerous ??? in that case why are they against conceal carry?

in sharing this, I'm trying to bring light ( i get i'm preaching to the choir) how idiotic it is to say that adding a piece of plastic which adds mass to an item would make a "concealable" item more dangerous when at the same time the argue that concealable weapons are dangerous.. Some how adding more mass which would mean less concealability makes it dangerous but taking it off makes it what ??? less dangerous ??? in that case why are they against conceal carry?
I agree. The other argument they make against braces is that it makes the firearm more accurate. So now they want us to have inaccurate firearms, makes sense to me. Not!

Screenshot_20230803_101858_Chrome.jpg

My story makes the point that you don't need a brace on a weapon to be dangerous. Gal was knocked out with a metal water bottle. I bet she is a gun owner now. :s0140:

Picture of her face.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top