JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Phil has been displeased with the show's editing for a while. A&E certainly has control over the content in the episodes. Someone else mentioned this was likely a publicity stunt on their part for Phil to leave the show with a bang. It portrays him as a monster in some people's eyes, and A&E will seem similarly heroic for kicking him off. I have a feeling Phil would not care about such things; he lives in a community that very much loves him and has a healthy family. To me, this reeks of TV network tomfoolery.

Audrey, so in your eyes as long as a person has a title or has authority we just follow and do as we are told? When the people that are supposed to be representing us do not, we are to just take it like a man, or woman?

Audrey, so in your eyes as long as a person has a title or has authority we just follow and do as we are told? When the people that are supposed to be representing us do not, we are to just take it like a man, or woman?
I never said that.

And Phil, any other entertainer or person in the public view should just keep his/her views to themselves as I should, I guess?
I quite clearly and unequivocally already stated that is not my opinion.
I am pro-Duck Dynasty and pro-gay rights. Freedom to believe and say what you want is totally cool for Phil, his family, and everyone. Freedom to pay taxes the same as me, and love who you want is totally cool for everyone.
You sound very polarized; that is unfortunate. Understand that I am not trying to persuade you in anyway or even lay offense to your beliefs. I am merely representing my own, as Phil did.

Phil already has come out and said he didn't care he got booted from the show. He did like the show because it gave him a platform to preach how the bible and church have helped his life and he hoped he could reach at least one other person and do the same for them. However, he was annoyed at how they edited the show and he had to give up time from doing thing he wanted to do occasionally. I'll look around and see if I can find the interview, I read it yesterday.

"Freedom of Speech .... You better watch what you say" .... ICE-T (gun rights advocate)

And a good one from Mark Twain:
"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them."

Whether you agree with Phil Robertson or not, it is WRONG to take away a man's job for voicing his personal religious beliefs...

How so extreme? Wasnt there a news story recently that stated the American Peoples trust in congress is like at an all time low? Then are the congressmen and women really doing the will of The People?

And to further that point, when was the last time someone was appointed to the court that wasn't from Harvard or Yale? I would like to see an appointee that more closely represented regular folks like me. Frankly, I'd like to see an appointee that wasn't a judge or practicing lawyer.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads