JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I hope they're not done. But I'm definitely glad he sticks to his beliefs and doesn't conform to the mass media of being "politically correct."

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Phil may be off the show know. I bet either they all quit or all go to another venue Like the Internet. Screw liberal TV stations. If you read comments under the articles Over whelming support for Phil Gays make up 2% of the population its only the gutlesness of people that let the minority control the majority. Duck Dynasty are no gutless group.

I think its amusing that you take a conservative who voices his personal opinion and he's crucified.....on the other hand, 99.9% of the shows on TV today are loaded with leftist propaganda that would have had the FCC issuing fines a decade ago.

I guess its all a changing since the 5-9 supreme judges decided its constitutional. Aint that right Cali? Gay rights and all.

If 5-9 says it then it has'ta be right. Right?

A majority of people support gay marriage many polls have shown. It's a battle that will be lost over time anyway. I am glad.

I enjoy Duck Dynasty, and hope it continues to air. They aren't the same as me in many ways, bit they're a funny bunch.

A majority of people support gay marriage many polls have shown. It's a battle that will be lost over time anyway. I am glad.

I enjoy Duck Dynasty, and hope it continues to air. They aren't the same as me in many ways, bit they're a funny bunch.

Like the California majority? The ones that voted down gay marriage like what 3 times? That majority?

Right! I cant recall seeing one gay Mexican on TV, Aint that weird?
I've seen plenty but they're mocked and made fun of as far as I can see. Despite what the Pope has been saying about Capitalism lately, believe me, Catholics ain't Progressive yet.
I personally wish the govt. was out of the Marriage business myself. Then we might have more of our Gay population voting a different way.

I just shake my head when I think of all the changes that has happened in my mere 43 years here on this third rock from the sun. A bunch of it is not good either. My great grandfather tells me he is glad he cant remember much anymore. I see a whole lot of wisdom in that. :s0112:

The black and Mexican population are very much against gay lifestyle. Then add in the Muslims, and the left side is very much outnumbered.
I have three gays in my extended family. I don't support it at all. But I also don't focus on it. God said to love all, and don't throw stones. I feel I live this by just keeping my thoughts to myself, and focusing on what I can control in life. We all have issues folks...

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads