JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So yesterday I've been on the hunt for a scope mount, and was surprised to see how much prices went down. I seen ar's from $700 and up, powders were normal like usual, and came across some 55gr .224 bullets for less than $100 bucks for 1k bullets WOW! Magpul 30rd mags from $13 bucks and up, Glock 33 rd mags for $45, SA xds for $519 NEW thats right NEW! AK47 mags for $7 bucks! I'm also surprised to find some 308 win, 556/223, 45acp, .40, 9mm ammo in stock in some places.

I don't know where everyone is going and finding this stuff in stock. I have gone to the Tigard BiMart and Fishermans, and there is still nothing. The shelves are bare in my neck of the woods.

Now that everyone got into the hype and still have inventory that they bought at inflated prices, they want to sell it at inflated prices to make as much as possible. They seem to forget that when the price gouging started they inflated their prices with stock they bought at regular prices and made the profit there. I have noticed the prices going down as well, in a month to a month and a half it will be as it should and we can go back to our complacent ways once again.

Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend is getting more each week and the shelves are staying stocked. At the current rate I predict near pre-panic stock levels in a coupe months. .22 however I think will still be a challenge. I believe even if .22 stocks show up in any greater amounts they will still be picked up quickly. Maybe not by scalpers or panic buyers but by those who have been going through 'withdrawals' from not being able to shoot for a while!

Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend is getting more each week and the shelves are staying stocked. At the current rate I predict near pre-panic stock levels in a coupe months. .22 however I think will still be a challenge. I believe even if .22 stocks show up in any greater amounts they will still be picked up quickly. Maybe not by scalpers or panic buyers but by those who have been going through 'withdrawals' from not being able to shoot for a while!

no withdrawals, just replacing what I have been shooting.

I was in the Springfield Cabella's yesterday, they had TONS of Herter's branded 7.62x39 for $6.99 a box (not the greatest price ever, but not the worst either), .22LR, I even got some 6.8SPC (spendy stuff that!), lots of metal AR mags, poly AK mags, all for decent prices, saw some ARs in the gun rack (didn't look at prices though)...

I did see a stainless S&W 460mag revolver for $1,200.00 though... :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads