JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too Long; Didn't Read

I took it that he was making a joke, which is pretty good with this thread's subject.

And I assumed that you were not familiar with the acronym. If you are, and you were joking in return, then my humble apologies...
That explains it.

You're safe. I really did not know. I am not hip! And don't care to be!

That explains it.

You're safe. I really did not know. I am not hip! And don't care to be!
I think I'm the last person who could be called "hip"... :s0140:
...and I like it that way! :s0033:

Too Long; Didn't Read

I took it that he was making a joke, which is pretty good with this thread's subject.

And I assumed that you were not familiar with the acronym. If you are, and you were joking in return, then my humble apologies...
Even more surprised by the proper use of the semi-colon! :eek:

For someone who is "not from here", you sure do know your grammar and punctuation...

Surprised you remember that!

Not uncommon for those who learn another language young, to actually be better writers of it. Plus,.... boarding school, man.
When you get old you lose two things; the second is your memory... I can't seem to remember the first one...

Surprised you remember that!

Not uncommon for those who learn another language young, to actually be better writers of it. Plus,.... boarding school, man.
I remember a lot of details about the people that I find interesting...

That other guy in this conversation...??? I can't recall who the hell he is... :s0092:

Thread drift-Batman.jpg Thread drift-sign.jpg

Thread drift-TV.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews