JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like old style iron sights as well, and still have the young eyes.
I am still having trouble figuring out how these "combat sight image" sights work. I'm confident on hitting center mass with them, but old Luger sights give me bulls eyes. Maybe it was just more important to be accurate then, since you had fewer shots. LoL

An ACOG would be my other choice, of course.

Depends on your dream gun. My dream gun is something like a desert tech SRS or other high end precision rifle and for those I would say something like a gen 2 4.5-27x50 Razor HD. For a carbine like you described in your post an aimpoint micro is likely what I would go with that's whats on my X95 and I see no reason to change it.

Well, right now, I'm dreaming of adding some kind of long range rifle, something for 1,000+ yds I don't have a preferred scope to consider at the moment, but I would certainly want to consider the Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 - I've read some very good things about that scope for precision rifle shooting.

I finally broke down and got a Z3 for my elk rifle:D

IMG_0094_zpswlzrjtcp.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews