JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After taking a 3 year vacation from Drano I have got the itch again. I'm going to head down either this week or the next depending on the reports from my fishing buddy in Washugal. Hopefully I'll have some braggin pics soon. ;)

I'll take the Kokanee gear for the trip back through Woodland and head up to Merwin for some kokes...:p

Get back to work you slaves, I love retirement.:s0001::s0001::s0001::s0005::p

20170119_132408.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm sharing a car with my 20 year old in college so transportation is an issue and I have one of those jobs where I have 3 times as much to do when I get back if I take a day off lol.

I might just get up there one of these days though:cool:

We need to get up to Dworshak in the next couple of weeks...... have been out of Kokanees in the freezer for 6 months. Boise hit 90 degrees last week. 25 fish limits all around......

Last Edited:
After taking a 3 year vacation from Drano I have got the itch again. I'm going to head down either this week or the next depending on the reports from my fishing buddy in Washugal. Hopefully I'll have some braggin pics soon. ;)

I'll take the Kokanee gear for the trip back through Woodland and head up to Merwin for some kokes...:p

Get back to work you slaves, I love retirement.:s0001::s0001::s0001::s0005::p

View attachment 455458
Nice lookin' outfit !

So what's the secret bait ?
Plug-cut ?
Tandem hooked sandshrinp ?
Hootchie body spinner ?
Prawns with the Kawalski Roll ?
:p

Out in the Wind R. bubble those dang Mag Warts in fluorescent red/orange work.
Just mainline 'em.

Good luck !
And watch out for those rock-throwin' bankies !

Nice lookin' outfit !

Plug-cut ?
Tandem hooked sandshrinp ?
Hootchie body spinner ?
Prawns with the Kawalski Roll ?

Just mainline 'em.

Good luck !
And watch out for those rock-throwin' bankies !

Well... I'm not much of a fisherman - more of a guy with a stick, string and a hook. Cuz I barely know what only part of your post means:rolleyes:.

"Prawns with the Kawalski Roll". I think that is sushi but I've never seen it on the menus...:D

Post your reports!
I'd go, but I went on vacation last week and need to build up my accounts a little.

Good luck!

It's a free ride brother just be here at the ramp by 4:30 am.
What's that I hear, your beginning to cough again???:D

We need to get up to Dworshak in the next couple of weeks...... have been out of Kokanees in the freezer for 6 months. Boise hit 90 degrees last week.

That is a topic I'll bring up with you another day. Did I mention that I'm a Koke head? :)

Nice lookin' outfit !

If I told you that I'd have to kill ya....:eek::p

Plug-cut ? :s0155:
Tandem hooked sandshrinp ?:s0155:
Hootchie body spinner ?:s0154:
Prawns with the Kawalski Roll ?:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Just mainline 'em.
Don't like Wind due to the..... wind...:s0154:

Good luck!
Thanks, I'll need it to find the right combination that is catching them. Their finicky to say the least but I've killed em on cut plugs years ago...
And watch out for those rock-throwin' bankies!
Simulating racking the 870 slide....

:s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071:

You can keep that wagon wheel BS.
It brings me more anger than joy. :s0002:

I'll have you know that I swear by having that bottle of Lemon Joy in my boat with me so my hands stay nice and soft and smell so nice. You mean others use it for cleaning fishing stuff, eewwwww!!!!:eek::eek::eek::s0002:

And there's a wagon involved somehow???

Last Edited:
Well... I'm not much of a fisherman - more of a guy with a stick, string and a hook. Cuz I barely know what only part of your post means:rolleyes:.

"Prawns with the Kawalski Roll". I think that is sushi but I've never seen it on the menus...:D
Volunteer to be Jim's Master Baiter Apprentice.
Once you get hooked up to Mr. Big you'll see what all those boats are fishing for each Spring.
Oh and make the kid take the bus.

:)

Volunteer to be Jim's Master Baiter Apprentice.
Once you get hooked up to Mr. Big you'll see what all those boats are fishing for each Spring.
Oh and make the kid take the bus.
HAHA HAHA. YEAH.:D
:)

Oh and It will create a monster!!!!
December 17th 1987, Puyallup river near Sumner, 17 and 1/2 lb Hatchery steelhead for my first boat ride in a PNW River.
I ain't left since then!!!:cool:

I may have a few open seats for some of you blokes if ya got the balls to tell yer boss to shove it & take a day off cuz yer thick (sick)...:D

Text me if you're going out next week, as I might be able to sneak out for a day. I'll bring some bait and promise to turn off the clicker on my reels this time when fighting a fish.

Ray

I take my Barney Miller(a 13" Beagle) with to the Gunshow and he does his "Saying Grace" bit and stops all the Good Looking Phillies.:eek::eek::eek: Some of them are even Legal Lookers!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey, Jim, there was some pretty good looking Fishing Gear at Puyallup this time around.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top