JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was sizing and priming some brass yesterday and got called away. I left the handle down on the press with a .270 case in the die. went out to the shop this morning and boy is it ever stuck. RCBS case lube if you're curious, not that it probably matters.

I can pull it out if I can remember where I put my puller rigging. I've never had a need to do that, but I'll keep that in mind if it doesn't want to move.

I was sizing and priming some brass yesterday and got called away. I left the handle down on the press with a .270 case in the die. went out to the shop this morning and boy is it ever stuck. RCBS case lube if you're curious, not that it probably matters.

This is what I mentioned on another thread, getting distracted can yield bad results. Hopefully it will come ot without destroying the die.;)

I had to bore and tap a 1/4-20 and broke the bolt pulling on it. I put pressure on it with my extractor again and soaked it in kroil overnight. I thought sure it would strip, but it went pop and came out. I was happy because they were almost new Redding dies

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top