JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Colorado state lawmaker arrested for carrying gun | Daily Mail Online

"archived link - might be a better choice for some"
Colorado state lawmaker arrested for carrying gun | Daily Mail Online

• Lori Saine, R-Firestone, claims that she had forgotten the gun had been inside her bag
  • According to court documents obtained by KUSA, four bullets were found inside the magazine but none in the chamber.
  • If found guilty, the Class 6 felony carries a sentence between one and 18 months in prison and a fine of between $1,000 and $100,000.

"Since 2013, at least 14 people have been charged with carrying a firearm through a public transportation facility in Colorado, according to the Denver District Attorney's Office."
What is the conviction rate? How many plead? What is typical sentence?

Last Edited:
Moral of Story? She probably actually forgot. Too many things going on in her mind. She needs to consider some personal human aids who would actually keep track of this stuff.

Why? It happens. I once JUST AS AN AFTERTHOUGHT upended my trusty old good small overnight backpack to make sure nothing was inside it. Not really concerned. Flying to CA.

Out dropped a loaded mag and some loose rounds. WTF! Had I NOT flipped my pack the TSA guys would have had a field day. Moral of story? It can happen to all of us including old me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top