JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you are reloading and you have a kinetic bullet puller like I did when I started, ditch it now and get the RCBS collet bullet puller.

More money, BUT when you pull all the bullets in your day's worth of reloading because you used the wrong box of bullets, the 52gr Match Kings instead of the 69gr Match Kings. you don't lose your carefully metered unique charges from each case that you worked on for hours so that you could develop a load for your new AR upper with the 1/7 18" barrel that you got for Black Friday... (breath...)

So the way this works if you haven't seen it is that it sits in the press in place of a die and you elevate the piston into the collet puller die lightly then turn the bar on top of the die to grasp the bullet then lower the piston and the bullet stays in the collet in the die. This leaves almost no marks, but it also doesn't spill your powder.

You need a different collet for each bullet diameter. I have 20,22,30 and 45. It saves a lot of bullets for me when I have odd lots left over or encounter something where I have loaded a dummy for testing something or other. I can reclaim all those bullets without damaging them.

YMMV.

I thought a while back.. Oh I'll get this just to pull some factory ammo because I wanted the brass...

Well now I'm slowly collecting the collets. Sure is handy when you can drop it into the breech lock and go!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top