JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Instapundit » Blog Archive » REMEMBER, ONLY TRAINED LAW ENFORCEMENT PROFESSIONALS CAN BE TRUSTED WITH GUNS: Boston cop on leave …

No worries, the gun was returned to a fire station. I guess like a safe drop off.

What I fail to understand is how a Glock is worth $5k.

glock.png

Because ya know, you can upsell to the government... everything they buy has an extra zero attachted to it.

The whole thing seems silly!

No joke!

New Glock 17: $425

LNIB Glock 17 on the classifieds with DIY stipling job: $600
AKA I took a sauder to the grip because I got bored...
It's like stoner kids get bored and start melting designs into their lighters with a paper clip! :D

I recall buying my first gun, the clerk offered me a custom Glock. Gold barrel, and furnishing with a skeletonized ported slide... $1200! I asked if he was serious and laughed at the notion... I went home with a P226 MK25...

That's just good comedy. I can guarantee that if I was in place of that guy, I'd be looking at a stack of trouble. Nobody would be referring to me as "the victim".

Gotta remember, it is a firearm in Boston. Also, if they put a value of $5,000 on it, the penalty gets bumped up into a more severe charge. Not that the police would ever "fudge" anything..... :rolleyes:

No, no, no..... a G18!! BBRRRPPPTTT.... 33 rounds in under 2 seconds! :D
Still probably costs the same... i think there is a guy in the carolinas who will mod your G17 to fire full auto for like $175 or something...
Not sure entirely how he does it, but it involves a different spring and back plate with a selector switch. Probably engages the safety bar or whatever glocks use.
Sig or Curio & Relic guy here.

Plus I've had a shot of knob creek and a juicey IPA, so I'm really apathetic currently.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top