JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Instapundit » Blog Archive » REMEMBER, ONLY TRAINED LAW ENFORCEMENT PROFESSIONALS CAN BE TRUSTED WITH GUNS: Boston cop on leave …

No worries, the gun was returned to a fire station. I guess like a safe drop off.

What I fail to understand is how a Glock is worth $5k.

glock.png

Because ya know, you can upsell to the government... everything they buy has an extra zero attachted to it.

The whole thing seems silly!

No joke!

New Glock 17: $425

LNIB Glock 17 on the classifieds with DIY stipling job: $600
AKA I took a sauder to the grip because I got bored...
It's like stoner kids get bored and start melting designs into their lighters with a paper clip! :D

I recall buying my first gun, the clerk offered me a custom Glock. Gold barrel, and furnishing with a skeletonized ported slide... $1200! I asked if he was serious and laughed at the notion... I went home with a P226 MK25...

That's just good comedy. I can guarantee that if I was in place of that guy, I'd be looking at a stack of trouble. Nobody would be referring to me as "the victim".

Gotta remember, it is a firearm in Boston. Also, if they put a value of $5,000 on it, the penalty gets bumped up into a more severe charge. Not that the police would ever "fudge" anything..... :rolleyes:

No, no, no..... a G18!! BBRRRPPPTTT.... 33 rounds in under 2 seconds! :D
Still probably costs the same... i think there is a guy in the carolinas who will mod your G17 to fire full auto for like $175 or something...
Not sure entirely how he does it, but it involves a different spring and back plate with a selector switch. Probably engages the safety bar or whatever glocks use.
Sig or Curio & Relic guy here.

Plus I've had a shot of knob creek and a juicey IPA, so I'm really apathetic currently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top