JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Pam, why do fat people's shoes look like they're a 5 pound bag full of 10 pounds of crap?
It reminds me of pressing down on a pancake when the middle is still fluid.
524fff41-b4fa-445e-8d51-ca530afbc092.jpg

actually, its Silk Browser I have on the tablet I do most of my internet viewing on. Not Bing. Tablet is a Kindle Fire. Hadn't even noticed the general Shopping tab on the Silk browser page until the Shopping page tab on Bing was mentioned. On the Silk browser shopping tab there's just a truncated list of stuff I've looked for recently at Amazon or buy there regularly.. I normally use the tab that takes me directly to the Amazon site. Nearly everything I buy on the internet I buy through Amazon. Except guns and ammo, which they don't carry.

Google got caught deleting Bidens dislikes on you tube after he became president. It was quite hilarious when 81M.org tracked how they would repeatedly delete the dislike number to show that there were more Biden likes than dislikes after a press conference or Biden speech. People would checkin and watch it at say 10 am, and there would be 23,210 dislikes and 4,201 likes. They'd check back in an hour and there were 4,250 likes and now only 3,250 dislikes, and it would repeat in that manner for some time as the dislikes build and surpassed the likes google would change it back by deleting thousands of dislikes. LOL.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210430070543/https://81m.org/

Finally, You Tube changed it and stopped allowing us plebs to see any of that for everyone's channels, but it was because there were so many dislikes vs likes anytime biden spoke. 81M.org is not anymore, and likely you'll need to do search on Yandex to get any info about it. The internet is not always forever as it turns out.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top