JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm not saying leave a negative if a deal fizzles out. I suppose I could have been more clear. I was meaning more of a deal is agreed upon, and then they no show. Which is aparently a worry

When selling I tend to put in the place I want to meet at in my for sale ad. That way it weeds out some of the riff raff.

However.

If the buyer wants to meet somewhere else, I will attempt to try and work something out if I can. If I can't, I make it clear that it won't work. I have lost sales because of this and it doesn't bother me.

If I want to buy something myself, I will go and get it if I want it badly enough. If it isn't worth it to meet the sellers expectations, I won't buy it.

Sounds to me that the seller simply didn't want to bother himself in traveling to meet you. This is not something new. It happens. If you want it bad enough, you will go and get it.

If the buyer's terms can't be met, and you convey that to them, you certainly don't deserve negative feedback. It just means the buyer had unreasonable demands.

I've only bought something from one member here and no feedback for me for the deal. I hope that wouldn't stop somebody from selling to me but would understand if it did. With that being said, since you don't have feedback and claim you understand the sellers hesitation, you probably should have been more flexible to meet at their preferred FFL. Now it looks like you have negative feedback to show for it which is just going to make things harder for you going forward. :s0159:

Hell at this point I couldn't care less about the feedback system, it's flawed and I dont much care for needing to collect likes/reviews for internet reputation.

Some people want to immediately make assumptions that someone is a flake. So be it, I won't buy their stuff. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

And yes, I did leave him and negative review. He was so worried about reviews and needing have positive reviews and was being a douche about it, so I left him a negative review and he responded in kind. Reviews, be they positive or negative, dont even begin to phase me.

I'm not sure what's possible with the feedback system but you may want to try to work with the seller and come to an understanding and remove the negative feedback from each other with the help of a mod.

@Kruejl is this possible?

Hell at this point I couldn't care less about the feedback system, it's flawed and I dont much care for needing to collect likes/reviews for internet reputation.

Some people want to immediately make assumptions that someone is a flake. So be it, I won't buy their stuff. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

And yes, I did leave him and negative review. He was so worried about reviews and needing have positive reviews and was being a douche about it, so I left him a negative review and he responded in kind. Reviews, be they positive or negative, dont even begin to phase me.

Obviously it does phase you since you started this thread looking for sympathy after you got negative feedback. With the tone you are displaying, I don't feel bad for you. Looks like you got what you deserved.

I have bought 4 guns via the sale forum........no issues with any of the transactions.......but no one will leave feedback. I have left it for them but each was a low post member that was only here to sell something, not be a participant with the group.

If negative feedback aint no sweat off your nuts then what is this thread for?

How so? I don't see anyone attacking the OP. I see people giving advice and sharing personal experiences.
Eh, I'm not overly worried, it just seems to be further alienating the OP from wanting to use this site.

I'll just sit back now. :s0093:

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top