JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger SR40 or 45 would be my "shot" at something that fits your requirements, except it's striker fired. But with a retail price of a little over $500, you'll have a bunch of money for ammo.

There are lots and lots of Glocks floating around...

Both of these should work well for a south paw.

hammer, decocker, but no striker fire, I like the feeling of a hammer too much to go striker (sorry Glocks)

I expect you like a particular feel to a hammer and that does not translate to all hammer fired weapons but maybe this might be one you like, it is $432 at the site. Go to the home page and view the special.

Still I think you should try a few different guns before abandoning the striker Idea.

Charter Arms Bulldog Pug. .44spl 5 rd revolver no need to decock anything nice hammer great DA trigger pull AWESOME SA trigger pull. No safety no nothing but pull the trigger and aim.

for ammo

Winchester Super-X Ammunition 44 Special 200 Grain Silvertip Hollow Point 200grains of segmented hollow point at 900fps

Self Defense | 44 Special | Handgun Ammo | Ammo

The FBI's ammo tests showed the .44spl had almost perfect one shot stopping power.

Buy two speedloaders

Charter Arms Bulldog Pug. .44spl 5 rd revolver no need to decock anything nice hammer great DA trigger pull AWESOME SA trigger pull. No safety no nothing but pull the trigger and aim.

for ammo

Winchester Super-X Ammunition 44 Special 200 Grain Silvertip Hollow Point 200grains of segmented hollow point at 900fps

Self Defense | 44 Special | Handgun Ammo | Ammo

The FBI's ammo tests showed the .44spl had almost perfect one shot stopping power.

Buy two speedloaders

Personally I would never trust my life with any revolver made by charter arms,comanche,rohm/rg,or llama as they are all of questionable quality.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top