JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope someone actually gets one of these. Mine arrived the other day in a huge box with of course, two little packets of rubber seals. I immediately got on the phone and told them that I called twice to verify the price. I asked them to go back and retrieve the phone calls that they record for quality control. Reminded that I asked for a supervisor and still after counting the number of "I'm sorry sir" crap, I finally through in the towel. I did receive a $20 gift card for my inconvenience.

I just don't understand the huge box. The only thing I can think of is that the order department anticipated packing big Pelican boxes.

My gasket arrived yesterday. I scanned the barcode on the gasket with my Amazon app, and it comes up as the Pelican case. When I called and explained the situation I was offered a refund so that I could reorder. I declined and persuaded the gal on the phone to reorder the product for me.

According to her they are expecting to receive a shipment of the Pelican cases mid next week. She said that she put it on her calendar to check back on the order shipment next week and reorder the product for me once they arrive. I should be getting an e-mail next week with a status update. She is probably looking at her computer screen and just relaying what she is seeing, I just wonder if the replacement will be another gasket.

Contacted customer service and showed them the shipping weight discrepancy of the listed item (2.1lbs) and the shipping weight of the item that arrives Monday (1lbs)

Received an apology and gift card. Now Im just curious about the size of the box my gaskets will arrive in

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews