JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just ordered another 2 as well. When someone wakes up and notices the mistake, well, I did call them twice and twice they told me no problem.

It is only 1.63" thick and that is outside dimension. No room for anything but a ipad. Or a very thin gun without any liner.?

They kinda seem bulky and such. Why do you guys like em?
hunter5, it is Simple. They are Rock Solid security from Bangs, Drops, and other sundry issues.

Pelican's GEAR is made for "count on no damage" is made for It will Work, regardless. More Fireman carry Pelican Flash Lights, than any other brand, for theSame Exact Reason. I am NOT a Firefighter, but I have carried Pellican Flashlights more than I have carried Mag Lights.

they even make a flash light that has luminous panels, so you can find the light before its ON...

Their Carrier devices All Meet MIL-Spec, some are designed solely for Military Use, like their Portable Hospital Units... They can even be air dropped, say like low fly by but no landing...

Pelican.Good Stuff.period.

philip

I've been looking for something like this but missed it! If anyone wants to sell one I'll give you $20 :)

Mine is supposed to arrive next week. You know I tried to tell Amazon they were making a big mistake, but on 2 different calls they blew me off. I ordered 2 of them and I don't even own an Apple ipad. I do know that they make form inserts to convert them. We will see. If enough of forum members ordered, they took one heck of a beating on this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top