JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got off with Amazon, they returned my money and said getting a replacement isn't possible since they don't carry the item anymore. Their solution was to take my refund and buy one at full price from another reseller. I declined. I also now have to waste gas and drive to UPS to return this 3 inch rubber hose to amazon. Wonderful.

I'd get back on the phone with Amazon and tell them to send you a return label.. Be damned if I would go through that.

Are you serious? They sent you a rubber hose??

I'd get back on the phone with Amazon and tell them to send you a return label.. Be damned if I would go through that.

Are you serious? They sent you a rubber hose??

They provided a return label, I have to drive out to UPS to drop the package off though.

It's a rubber hose, or gasket or something. I don't know, havn't even opened it. Amazon sent this large package, complete with air bubble protection..for this tiny thing.

PkQLcSl.jpg

I won't go quite as easy with these blokes. They send me rubber hose after calling them twice, well I'll keep you posted since I started this muck.

"I believe Amazon has made a huge pricing error, are you completely sure this price is legit? Yes sir, absolutely! We often get bargins." I even asked to talk with a supervisor. I knew full well it was a mistake in pricing, but I gave them 2 opportunities to take the time to use simple logic. If everyone else is selling it for $60 and they had it for $8.50, who was I talking to at the other end of the phone line?

For Amazon to ship you hose is an insult to intelligence. I guess everyone who ordered these are going get HOSED!

I won't go quite as easy with these blokes. They send me rubber hose after calling them twice, well I'll keep you posted since I started this muck.

"I believe Amazon has made a huge pricing error, are you completely sure this price is legit? Yes sir, absolutely! We often get bargins." I even asked to talk with a supervisor. I knew full well it was a mistake in pricing, but I gave them 2 opportunities to take the time to use simple logic. If everyone else is selling it for $60 and they had it for $8.50, who was I talking to at the other end of the phone line?

For Amazon to ship you hose is an insult to intelligence. I guess everyone who ordered these are going get HOSED!

I think i've figured this out. The other side of my little "hose" package had a number and barcode sticker. I scanned it with my phone and it came back as being from the Pelican case that we ordered here. After taking it out of the package it's obvious its not a "hose" but instead one giant o-ring. I think these are replacement o-rings for the seals on the Pelican case. I think Amazon was confused and listed the price for the replacement o-ring seal instead of the price for the case itself. Hopefully i'm wrong and you all get cases , but it wouldn't surprise me if everyone ended up with o-rings instead. Good luck.

I'd say shootnscoot got hosed on the deal...but that would be just silly.

I'd also demand that the company provide, at their expense, the product I paid for and ordered. I would refuse any refund and only accept the item I was supposed to get.

Just goes to show that when a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

I have seen this from time to time - Amazon makes a mistake in their listing with regards to what the item is. I have never seen a mistake where the item is way underpriced, but I have seen others. Just assume that someone fat fingered something and you won't get what is shown.

Off and ON topic, I prefer a "real computer". Mind you, I have an iPhone 5 and stood in line in 2007 in Boise ID for the first iPhone. The iPad is great if you play games or Facebook. But it cannot replace a full fledged computer.

Last Edited:
Just goes to show that when a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

I have seen this from time to time - Amazon makes a mistake in their listing with regards to what the item is. I have never seen a mistake where the item is way underpriced, but I have seen others. Just assume that someone fat fingered something and you won't get what is shown.

I usually follow the same rule and don't bother ordering when pricing is clearly a mistake. In this case though, someone called up Amazon and checked the price and they confirmed it with them. I went ahead and ordered thinking it was legitimate after reading that, it was only $9 afterall. Oh well, this could all just be an odd mistake that was sent to me and the rest will get correct orders. Hopefully that is the case.

Got this email this morning from Amazon Customer Service:
"Hello,

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Pelican i1075 HardBack Case w/iPad Insert - Black"
Previous estimated arrival date: March 20, 2014 - March 27, 2014
New estimated arrival date: March 11, 2014 - March 12, 2014

If you want to check on the progress of your order, take a look at this page in Your Account...."

Last Edited:
Got this email this morning from Amazon Customer Service:
"Hello,

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Pelican i1075 HardBack Case w/iPad Insert - Black"
Previous estimated arrival date: March 20, 2014 - March 27, 2014
New estimated arrival date: March 11, 2014 - March 12, 2014

If you want to check on the progress of your order, take a look at this page in Your Account...."

Sweet!!!
Your gaskets will arrive soon!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top