JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is already a link to GOA but just wanted to repost it for people to either join or email our senators and representatives. We need to overwhelm them with our voice and try to stop the gun control they want to force upon us in this coming legislative session.

Go to the action link and email them about suppressors, universal background checks and anything else that they have posted.

I've sent $ to virtually every (we need $ group) here that supports the 2a and whatever... However, I'm getting po'd when those same organizations don't recognize my contributions and then piss the $ away by sending ME crap letters via USPS asking for more money? What the he11 is that? What morons decided it's ok to pi$$ my money away like that? Anyone? Hello? Hello? Already sent letters to the organizations so I'll see what happens. Untill then, no more $ going out..

Dan

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads