JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am asking permission to announce this Web site as the place to go to fight sb941. The intention is to bring in peaceful members who will stand with us and voice our discontent. Might get a flood of new members and you may have to represent us on TV and radio. Are you up to it Joe?

If you want to get his attention (he doesn't/can't read all the threads) it helps to tag him by using @Joe Link as it will send him an email alert. This should get his attention now.

I am asking permission to announce this Web site as the place to go to fight sb941. The intention is to bring in peaceful members who will stand with us and voice our discontent. Might get a flood of new members and you may have to represent us on TV and radio. Are you up to it Joe?

With over 34,000 members and counting .... I Agree!

Absolutely! Let me know what I can do to help.

I will push this and try to get board members to help. I need you to be a spokesmen as this goes on. You will have to be able to speak publicly and look good for the public to accept us. My avatar shows me so it's going to take guys like you to speak for us.

As members accept the fight we need to coordinate here how to be most effective and work as teams or lone wolves to get the word out. Each member needs to report their activity so we know how we are doing.

We must stress none violence, not political fight against the government corruption. We should also warn them of future non violent actions we will take to defeat them and their corruption.

This is my best idea and those who want to make a difference we should put our ideas together and get the fight going.

Do realize as a spokesman they will try to Alinski you but I believe a stand against corruption is hard to use Alinski against.

I will push this and try to get board members to help. I need you to be a spokesmen as this goes on. You will have to be able to speak publicly and look good for the public to accept us. My avatar shows me so it's going to take guys like you to speak for us.

As members accept the fight we need to coordinate here how to be most effective and work as teams or lone wolves to get the word out. Each member needs to report their activity so we know how we are doing.

We must stress none violence, not political fight against the government corruption. We should also warn them of future non violent actions we will take to defeat them and their corruption.

This is my best idea and those who want to make a difference we should put our ideas together and get the fight going.

To be honest, my public (or even radio) speaking skills are not up to par at this point. Though I'm working to change that, I'm going to have to come up with an alternative for the time being.

Do realize as a spokesman they will try to Alinski you but I believe a stand against corruption is hard to use Alinski against.

I'm not worried about that. Both parties have been using Alinski tactics for quite some time now. It might be time we do the same.

Talked to ARPC today and Mike says he will help in our effort. I told him you have agreed to use you site for a non violent non political work place to fight the corruption that gave us sb941. He asked you to e mail him and confirm we are drawing up this kind of fight for our rights. He wants to confirm you are as decent as I said before he sends people your way.

There are 2,600 members at ARPC that is a pretty good size group to help us.
What do you think?

To be honest, my public (or even radio) speaking skills are not up to par at this point. Though I'm working to change that, I'm going to have to come up with an alternative for the time being.

I'm not worried about that. Both parties have been using Alinski tactics for quite some time now. It might be time we do the same.

You have put together this website and have a following. To learn public speaking means you can make a difference. Words have great value when they come from an honest person. Practice makes perfect.

I have been thinking of talking with my sheriff here in Yamhill county. Sheriff Tim Svenson has already voiced his opposition to the matter, but I am curious to see if we can get his help in this fight and have some elected officials in this fight. I want to fight this in a civil and intelligent manner.
I have not spoken with him yet but I think it is a place to start.
I believe with other officials mixed in with our fight we will look less like dumb rebels to the rest of the less informed public and more like an informed and educated alliance.
I do not expect the sheriffs to stand on the streets with us or hold picket signs. But any support will be helpfull.

What do you guys think of that idea?

My opinion is anyone who will support us and has a title will really help us. The corrupt officials will not listen to us but they will those who carry the water like law enforcement. Again this is not a political fight, it's not right or left it's a battle against corruption. Who better to help us fight than honest law officers?

I have a fellow here on this site willing to help people to not look like stupid rednecks ( hasn't helped me much:D) but he knows how it all works and can get things done. Too often guys write hate full personal attacks that just escalates the problem. Good men get emotional when bad things happen but they are still good men even though they speak from the heart about our freedoms and tick others off. It's going to take the energy of those good men to help fight the battle.

We need to take time to organize and put our best foot forward. We need to do this right.

yes as I stated " dumb rebels" was from the view point of the liberals in office. I agree it will take everyone to come together to get a group big, and loud enough to be heard.

We can do it if more people like you come forward to help. Your idea is great and inform the Sheriff there are some of us trying hard to get this off the ground. We will win or lose depending on if people help or not. Guess we will see who wants to be a slave or a free man.o_O

Have you designed a plan to distribute the message? The logistics of spreading the word such as Fliers? Events? Social media?

Or is that yet to be developed?

Have you designed a plan to distribute the message? The logistics of spreading the word such as Fliers? Events? Social media?

Or is that yet to be developed?

Looking for volunteers in both leadership and working capacity. One thing I have done is started a thread on our efforts as to what every one is doing or has done. Getting big picture of how we can put this together but need help. Taking baby steps and trying not to make mistakes to hurt the cause.

Myself I posted on two gun boards seeking help with ideas and boycott support. The other board has men and women from all over the nation and are saying they want to know how they can support us.

This is really going to have to be a group effort...o_O

What are the options? I mean if the Governor wants the law, and is willing to accept misusing the system to push this agenda, and the reps. voted for it. then who will rewrite or reverse this law?

I am not trying to be negative, I am just not familiar with the options here and trying to get an aiming point for my efforts.

Seems like they will just stone wall any effort to change things.
I don't think their 'Emergency Clause' will work on us!

Jim,
Once you have a flier, post it on this site, as a PDF file, so we can download, print and distribute it. Would be best to be black & white, (like my printer is always out of color ink), and be a 1 page 8 1/2 x 11. Something simple that gets the word out, yet, easy for all to access.

Perhaps someone could draw one up and post it here for editing comments?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top