JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What are the options? I mean if the Governor wants the law, and is willing to accept misusing the system to push this agenda, and the reps. voted for it. then who will rewrite or reverse this law?

I am not trying to be negative, I am just not familiar with the options here and trying to get an aiming point for my efforts.

My opinion is the law was done in an unethical manner and not following standard procedure. If allowed they can write any law they want by declaring an emergency. Too many old people in wrecks so let's take away drivers lic at 70. Too many old cars on the road so nothing older than 10 years allowed. See they don't follow rules but make up phony emergency to pass laws, that is corruption.

I would hope others would join to drive out the corruption and make them follow the rules for making laws. We may not get a reversal but may raise enough heck to get a vote on it in the next election. It's not about politics of democrat vs republican, it's about corruption. It's hard to believe they didn't learn anything from the last corrupt governor leaving but they will learn from us if we get enough people together.

I am hoping people care enough to give a hand with the fight, it's not a one man show. I have been trying to keep it going and I am getting good feed back. A few good offers of help but no where near enough for a state this size.

Soon as we agree on a slogan I will post a flyer, I am sure there is some talent here who could help with the graphics.

Until all the tools and help get assembled it's going to be "lone wolf" callers to radio show talking about how disgusting the corruption is. First amendment Friday on Lars Larson show would be good place to start getting the word out.

I am sending a message to lars right now, but got held up when i realized idk what to refer to this group as.
What do I call this group?

I don't want to name it yet so just say a growing group of angry oregon gun owners and tell him there is more coming because we are really mad about the corrupt way sb941 was done.

I want a name we can stand behind but not just us. I want to say a snappy slogan but the guys should input on the banner they will be under.

I visualize we are going to organize with each volunteer picking what he is best at to do. Some guys are great with words in letters, others can talk on radio. Each man will be here to do what he knows best without needing a boss. Guidelines are peaceful march against corruption, no politics and no personal attacks.

I am will be all over trying to get support for this but during the conversation to get some one to commit and have their support I feel we need a strategy and game plan. Unfortunately I am Uneducated in this field and have no idea where to start. I am great with debates and spreading the word but I don't know the political process.
Although I am sure someone on here could be able to help with a rough outline

I don't want to name it yet so just say a growing group of angry oregon gun owners and tell him there is more coming because we are really mad about the corrupt way sb941 was done.

I want a name we can stand behind but not just us. I want to say a snappy slogan but the guys should input on the banner they will be under.
If the name we stand behind actually becomes NWFA, just remember that the new NWFA slogan is "Supporting Gun Owners of the Pacific Northwest". I think, with @Joe Link 's okay, that that would be an appropriate slogan to use towards this cause.

Then, a specific thread that details the cause (the problem), offers a solution and builds the value of our efforts, would be the link we refer to when talking to others.

If those in Washington state join us we c
I am will be all over trying to get support for this but during the conversation to get some one to commit and have their support I feel we need a strategy and game plan. Unfortunately I am Uneducated in this field and have no idea where to start. I am great with debates and spreading the word but I don't know the political process.
Although I am sure someone on here could be able to help with a rough outline

Member here is very good in the political process and can help you but remember this isn't about party, it's about corruption. Conversation me and I will get you set up for him to help, he too is a volunteer but has worked for veterans causes for many years.

If the name we stand behind actually becomes NWFA, just remember that the new NWFA slogan is "Supporting Gun Owners of the Pacific Northwest". I think, with @Joe Link 's okay, that that would be an appropriate slogan to use towards this cause.

Then, a specific thread that details the cause (the problem), offers a solution and builds the value of our efforts, would be the link we refer to when talking to others.

Good idea but things are going so fast I haven't asked Joe for this kind of change. He is in support but I won't impose on his domain something he hasn't thought about and agreed to. This is his home.

I emailed Lars asking for pointers on where to go from here. this was his response:
When it becomes law you can file an initiative petition, gather signatures and then get a vote in May or November. I strongly urge you to work with Kevin Starrett of oregon Firearms fed

I emailed Lars asking for pointers on where to go from here. this was his response:
When it becomes law you can file an initiative petition, gather signatures and then get a vote in May or November. I strongly urge you to work with Kevin Starrett of oregon Firearms fed

Just my thought but not willing to give up the energy forming here to someone I don't know. Plus it's not mine to give up. This is a team effort and I want this team to see what a difference they can make. We have good people here and its growing. But if the team wants to pass off the ball then we will. However winners always want the ball.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top