JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone, my church group is bringing a group of Boy Scouts to a camp out at the Fire Mountain Scout camp facility in Mount Vernon, WA this weekend and would like to do some rifle shooting with the boys on the range there on Saturday, September 20th. In order to do so, they need to have an NRA certified Range master with them and so far have not found anyone available with the credentials. I wanted to reach out here to see if there is anyone certified who wouldn't mind volunteering a few hours of your time to help out these boys. If you are, please let me know by emailing me at [email protected]. I personally will not be attending but I'll get you in touch with the individuals coordinating the event.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hi Bill,
I just read the "atmosphere" by Joe Link,
And found your message.
I have not been following things here as I had hoped. But I do help folks where and when I can. If this scout troop or district wants a RSO, I can do that, and gladly for these youth.
Thanks for thinking of me, and I am sorry to have been sidelined as I found the volunteer group to be like family out there.
And I saw Joes note and felt I better read this man's platform, and I agree 100%, that this place isn't the spot to rant about the left and the right stances on firearm politics as Link points out.
I may get back in here more often and get back to my goal, and that was to foster and help educate new gun owners and firearm users with safe and responsible ownership and use, just as the fellow wants the young boys and girls at the shoot to learn from at there event. Maybe next time Bill....have a great day out there!
Clint

Good to hear from you Parker! Hope to connect again soon.

Agreed on the politics thing. We get enough of that from the news and other social medias. Nice to come here and it be just dedicated to gun topics.

See you next time around! A good year to you!

Bill

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads