JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stainless is in short supply around the world. High end Stainless is even harder to get. Even good quality steel is somewhat hard to get and we still have a substantial labor shortage. What model are you looking for? Since I am building 2 from the ground up I've been looking a lot for parts and finding all sorts of complete pistol
Wife took a shine to the one with a 10" tube. Comes in a light version and a stainless. Several times our favorite place could get one or the other and she kept dragging her feet trying to make up her mind. :mad:

Wife took a shine to the one with a 10" tube. Comes in a light version and a stainless. Several times our favorite place could get one or the other and she kept dragging her feet trying to make up her mind. :mad:

My problem is different than everyone else it seems, it's that I only have one 😳
you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers.jpg

Young women are like that. Buy all of the guns you want, but make sure all bills get paid. Watch for sales on ammo, though they will never be like before obozo.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top