JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going to stick w CCI, although will get the copper plated next time instead of the lead. As recommended above.

I've got a lot of respect for this make & model so will make it work.

Worst case scenario I try something like this bolt replacement or upgrade:

A little bit curious if it's a worthwhile use of $125. I usually prefer OEM.
Meh use the cash for ammo I only run with the factory bolt and after broken in 1k rounds runs subs suppressed without any issues !

I am going to stick w CCI, although will get the copper plated next time instead of the lead. As recommended above.

I've got a lot of respect for this make & model so will make it work.

Worst case scenario I try something like this bolt replacement or upgrade:

A little bit curious if it's a worthwhile use of $125. I usually prefer OEM.
I would not but its your pistol of course. The upgrade triggers are VERY nice. Before spending that cash on the bolt I would try just an extractor first. They are cheap enough that if its not the problem solver you are out so little. CCI MM ammo does often make a huge difference alone. Its LONG been my ammo of choice for just this reason.

Sharpen your extractor or get an upgraded one as others have suggested.
Don't forget to clean your magazines also!
Small dental pics are great for getting the crud out of the cracks and crevices too!

I tried two distinct mags, and both had the jam. I will try the CCI mini mags. All of the rounds I fired had been Federal. Thanks, All, for the advice.
I have a mk 4 stainless threaded. It jammed on everything. Sent it back a couple times to get it straightened out. Long story short mine likes remington, cci aguila, It will jam almost every other shot with federal. Same ammo works perfect in my mk2 but jams on remington. Both work flawless with cci and aguila. Hope this helps

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top