JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am typically not a fan of new movies but this one looks kind of 'fun' in the traditional Disney way.

It uses the standard 'grizzled' male character coupled with a more sophisticated, attractive woman and the two become unwilling partners in the adventure. Kind of a cross between 'The African Queen' and an 'Indiana Jones' style plot. I might actually have to see it.

I don't think I've ever seen a film Dwayne Johnson starred in, so no idea on his acting abilities. And the only Disney flicks being seen here are what Potato-heads watch.

I don't think I've ever seen a film Dwayne Johnson starred in, so no idea on his acting abilities. And the only Disney flicks being seen here are what Potato-heads watch.
For a excellent movie with Dwayne Johnson...and a host of others ...Like Alan Arkin , Anne Hathaway , Steve Carell.....try the movie version of Get Smart.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top