JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just keep in mind that the guys in the shops don't set the prices. Dominick at Vancouver definitely knows his stuff-- especially rifles. He'll take the time to talk to you, if you don't give him crap for things he can't control. As a friend and former coworker, I get frustrated for Dom. He's a great person (and a vet), but it's hard to stay smiling when you get grief for prices that someone else sets.

Just keep in mind that the guys in the shops don't set the prices. Dominick at Vancouver definitely knows his stuff-- especially rifles. He'll take the time to talk to you, if you don't give him crap for things he can't control. As a friend and former coworker, I get frustrated for Dom. He's a great person (and a vet), but it's hard to stay smiling when you get grief for prices that someone else sets.

I get what youre saying, but in retail, the one selling is the face of the product, good or bad, high prices or not. Nature of the beast. It's unfortunate, but true.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top