JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Prices w/ 5% military/veteran discount are competitive & they will xfer stock between stores for free. The customer service is very good, much better than the large dealers in the area. They xfered a hard to find Mini Draco pistol for me from their Seattle store and charge me less than the going rate on Gun Broker. My buddy who lives in Portland also picked one up after it was transfer to their Oregon store.

Went there today and they wanted 75.00 for a FFL fee. i almost choked everyone else i have talked to only wants 30.00. They did have some nice pistols there but seem high priced. But there is not many place to buy a handgun in vancouver.

I did not see any discounts here. They wanted to charge me a 75.00 transfer fee plus taxes. I think he want to make it look like a get a good deal if I bought one of there guns.
I guess you can pretty much charge what you want in Vabcouver because there is not much compution.

My gunsmith doesn't charge me anything for a transfer. But, I try and help him out when I find a good deal on reloading stuff and tools that I can't use.

I checked this place out recently and have to agree with doubletap. They are at least $100 over priced on most of their guns.
My other complaint is I was trying to get info on how much they would be able to get me a saiga in 5.45 for and the guy sat behind his computer and tried to sell me some other ak variant and continued to claim saiga didn't make such a gun. With tactics like this these guys won't be around for long.

I don't understand how they are still in business. I mean all their chain stores.

Actually I never bother to stop by their stores anyways. haha

There are deals to be had at this store but you need to do your homework before buying. They offered a layaway with a reasonable down and they threw in a $23 box of cartridges on a Sig that was priced even below what the internet(Bud's) had priced. As with anything, know your value (which is not just price ), but also availability. Chris was patient and worked really well with me as I considered this purchase. No gun enthusiast should ever discourage a new firearms store from being in the mix of competition and offering a firearm locally that you otherwise couldn't even see or hold in your hand in person. In my case the handgun shown in photos did not do it justicek

I use to work at the Hillsboro Beaverton and Vancouver locations very over priced insane mark up... They blatantly told us we are out to get the people that don't know anything about guns. I sold alot of these overpriced guns but I got in trouble too many times for telling people not to spend 650 on a glock but to go to Keith's and buy it for 475, many other things I did like that got me fired also if someone came with 200 wanting a gun I would advise them to save for something better instead of getting a high point just to have a gun... So at the end of the day they let me go for my honesty that's sad when a store does that, they also told me not to care about the customer just make the sale.. I'm not angry at them at all so don't think this is a hate post it's just the truth... I was also the number one customer I think that's why they let me stay for a while and tell people my actual input... I had many repeat customers that only bought from me even if they had to spend a little extra..

I have purchased a TON of items from these guys. Brice and Jason are always very helpful and very friendly. At least they have always been to me. I brought my wife in there so that she could buy something to use for home defense and Brice spent hours with us going over different models. He was very patient and went out of his way to answer some really stupid questions that we had. At no point do I ever feel like these guys are talking down to me or annoyed with my inane questions. I honestly don't know jack squat about firearms but they don't hold that against me.

A lot of other stores have an elitist attitude towards customers and if you arent up to their standards they dismiss you as a moron. Or worse they have a giant ego and an inferiority complex and beat you over the head with information just to show you how much more they know than you do. As I said before, I dont know a lot about firearms and when I go to a store and know more than the employees that is also a put off. I went to a store and asked the guy behind the gun counter if he had an HK USP Tactical .45. The response I got was "what's that? I've never heard of HK" sigh - I just thanked him and left

I do admit that a lot of their prices are high but for me I am willing to pay a little extra for the great service and the peace of mind in knowing that my purchase is sound. I have never had these guys pull a bait-n-switch on me or try to misrepresent something for what it's not. I've seen guys at gun shows try to sell a Century arms C93 but represent it as an HK 93 with the price of an HK 93. You can't charge someone $2800 for a C93! The guys here would never try to trick you into thinking something is auithentic when it's actualy a knock off.

I have planted some information with them about items that I am on the hunt for. I have had them call me up randomly and say "hey, you know that blah blah you were looking for? I have one in stock and you can have first dibs at it" That kind of service is reason I keep going back to them.

Again - their prices are high sometimes - sometimes they are on par with everyone else - sometimes they are cheaper - but their service has never been anything but excellent as far as I am concerned. I will continue to support them and they will continue to support my growing adiction:)

There's a new location (I guess) off Mill Plain in Cascade Park, was in there today.

No prices posted on ANYTHING, not even the ammo or Magpul accessories, they did have one Colt AR on the wall. I didn't bother asking about any of the items for sale.

Not worth going back IMHO.

This place is a flat out joke. You want something that retails for $500, expect to pay $750-800 here, even after things are calming down, + 3% if you use your credit card. They're still trying to sell pmags for $80? Lol. I got 10 in the mail today, paid $25 a piece...not super hard to find and they'll keep coming back down. I was at LL guns a couple months ago and he said something that really stuck with me, people will remember who gouged them when this is over, and that is TRUE! I get if something is rare or hard to get, go ahead and raise the price to throttle demand...but discount guns has taken this to a whole new level. Go in there and look at their prices...holy crap, most stuff they have you can get right now elsewhere and pay at most MSRP, who are they selling to?? F discount guns and people like LL guns deserve our patronage! They may not always be the best price in town, but they are fair and honest and I will always give them my business when I can. Oh and joe / crossroads arms too!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews