JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've built six ARs with Model 1 stuff, no complaints. Bought complete kits, then wound up subbing some parts, not because there was anything wrong with them, just decided to do something different. Changed a barrel for a proprietary caliber, then used the take-out barrel for another build, one changed to LH for a friend. Their triggers are mediocre to poor, but probably standard "mil-spec". I haven't put a ton of rounds through them, but no problems so far. One in 7.62X39, two in .300BO, one converted to 7.62X40WT, two in .223. All accurate with the new triggers.

I made many purchases back in 2004, but haven't seen anything more recent than that. At one time they were actually well known, but like mentioned above, quality suffered and they were mostly left behind in the hundreds of other pop ups during the AR boom and busts over the last 20 years.

Model 1 was around since I was in the Army back in 95 , So was J+T distributing.
Now double star.
They were both the first Military contractors to sell stuff under a new name.'
2nd's are 2nd's.
You get what you pay for..
Never had 1 out of over 3-400 builds on their parts that didn't work correctly.
Commando's to 20's....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top