JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all!

I have a quick question. A while ago I noticed I couldn't find the "Guns and girls" thread. Fine, I just thought it ended up going over the top and got nuked. Well now I can't find the "Not Enough Goofy Humor" thread. Not even in the search. Did they both get nuked? Or did they get hidden so you can't view them until you learn the secret handshake or what?

"Help me NWF your my only hope".

hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil-monkey-28943-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Hi all!

I have a quick question. A while ago I noticed I couldn't find the "Guns and girls" thread. Fine, I just thought it ended up going over the top and got nuked. Well now I can't find the "Not Enough Goofy Humor" thread. Not even in the search. Did they both get nuked? Or did they get hidden so you can't view them until you learn the secret handshake or what?

"Help me NWF your my only hope".
Son, what were my words to you? I told you, guns and girls could make you go blind. But you didn't listen did you! Now here you are, blind, and you wanna shake hands...HELL to the NO!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top