JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a klutz, I just got back into reloading after several years. While trying to switch 45 auto rim I have screwd up the auto primer cup it seems too high to pick up the primers, or the tube is too low in the primer shield, i don't know as I can't see what is happening. Any help would be most appricated.

Best thing I have found for primer feed problems (which is pretty much the only problems I've had with dillons, and every other progressive press), is to take the priming parts all apart, then put it together again. Also its best to drop in the primer tube insert with the whole primer assembly off, so you can see if its sitting properly. (just dont pull the insert out when its full of primers, or at least prepare for the primers that will coming falling out)

is it the right tube..the one with a keyway on the plastic tip?
did u switch primer cups on the slide? if so,it's not pushed down far enough so the allen screw holds it correctly.

Another thought: Get on the phone to Dillon while you are in front of your 550. They are really good about walking you thru your problems!
800-762-3845 • Fax 480-998-2786 • 7-6 MST, M-F, 8-3 Sat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top