JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Used to love the fights, turned them off when Sugar ray Lenard took on hands of stone Roberto Duran and they gave Lenard the fight. Haven't watched one since.

Nope . I shelled out $40 to watch Frank Mears roll around on his back in the first round like a potato bug . That was enough pay per view fighting for me.

I order ufc events. They are awesome and pretty much took over boxing. I've been to a fight in Vegas, now that was really awesome. There are lots of highlights in fights also. A potato bug? You should fight him. :)

I remember the first and last pay-per-view fight I ever saw. A bunch of us in the service passed a hat and somebody with an apartment ordered up the fight on HBO or Showtime. We talked about it all week prior at work and showed up on fight night with tons of beer, food, cigars and whiskey. The bell rang. Mike Tyson lunged across the canvas and knocked some poor schmuck's d1ck in the dirt in half a minute. The end.

Last Edited:
My attention was on the terrorist attack in Plano TX
But to answer your question:
No, because sports is a distraction. I have read dozens of books starting with the sentence: "While millions were distracted by their everyday lives... the Dodgers,,,Mets scored... and Japan attacked"
I read history, history repeats itself because mankind never changes.
Get that into your head

I did enough fist fighting in grade school 1-8 to last me a life time. No need to waste money.

Because, in school, I was poor at sports I had to learn to take a beating, or win at violence. My mother taught me to abore violence, guess what happened, I was beaten every week.
Bullies are bred and nurtured by single women who tell their sons to be 'just like them' (women who are bullies).
Is there any wonder that young Islamic men flock to ISIS with it's male centric Bible?

Didn't need to waste the money to have a pretty good guess at how that fight was going to turn out. After having watched a pirate stream of it online, I still feel ripped off. See better fights at the local club every week.

No $$$$$ loss here:cool::D

I remember the only "PPV" I ever attended.:(

Sacramento Auditorium.:(

A white guy and a black guy were fighting, and i don't even remember who they were.:confused:

And for some strange reason, the white guy won.o_O:confused:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

We got the Hell out of there ASAP, as crowds of blacks began forming and yelling.:(:(

There's a difference between UFC and Boxing......

UFC is street fighting.:rolleyes:

Boxing "USED to be" an art....of some sort....:rolleyes:

I lost interest in "ALL PRO SPORTS" (today that's from Little League on up), 20 years ago.:(

EXCEPT womens softball, but I haven't watched that in 2-3 years.:D:cool:;)

Sport is about who is the best at it so you wait your turn to show them. Not shooting in any competition you don't even know if you can beat a fat old man at shooting:D:eek::rolleyes::cool::D

I don't compete.:cool:

I don't look at shooting as a "Sport".:)

I look at it as a necessary part of being prepared to live life in this insane world as safely as possible without hiring multiple armed guards.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I shoot with others I can learn from, but I don't compare my shooting abilities with fat old men, fat young men, or skinny young or old men...or women.:D:D

I feel "pretty comfortable" with my abilities, knowing I can, and do, constantly improve.

No need to make old fat men feel superior............... or inferior.:D:D

I don't consciously kill anything except flies, mosquitoes, & ticks. So "sport killing" is not in my blood........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top