JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't compete.:cool:

I don't look at shooting as a "Sport".:)

I look at it as a necessary part of being prepared to live life in this insane world as safely as possible without hiring multiple armed guards.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I shoot with others I can learn from, but I don't compare my shooting abilities with fat old men, fat young men, or skinny young or old men...or women.:D:D

I feel "pretty comfortable" with my abilities, knowing I can, and do, constantly improve.

No need to make old fat men feel superior............... or inferior.:D:D

I don't consciously kill anything except flies, mosquitoes, & ticks. So "sport killing" is not in my blood........

People watch boxing because they don't want to participate and get hit. Getting hit tells you what you can take, better to learn to fight in a controlled setting than to learn the hard way.

Shooting competition makes you a better shot. It gives you an adrenaline rush just like being afraid in a fight and will let you know how you will react under stress.

People tend to ride in their comfort zone, just opinion but too much comfort is a killer:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top