JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the Oregon Supreme Court threw out the voter approved Measure 3 term limits on a technicality. And here a whopping 70% of Oregon's voters voted in favor of Measure 3, and wanted to have term limits.

The Oregon Supreme Court is not our friend. They hate liberty.

Good luck beating Portland, guys. You might do better pushing civil disobedience, something any red-blooded D can relate to.

The problem is, voting for politicians is a package deal. You have to take the bad with the good (if any). That's why D's like Burdick keep getting elected; they aren't electing her because they like her or because she will vote for gun control - they elect her because they are more scared of an R scumbag than a D scumbag. Seems like representative democracy ain't all it's cracked up to be after all. In fact it seems like the whole system was designed to trash liberty.

I registered as a Democrat for the 2008 election because I knew obama was a disaster and wanted at least to vote against him in the primary. I have been a democrat since. It means nothing to me personally, I am a die-hard libertarian. And with the GOP absolutely gutless, feckless, unwilling to fight dirty, and pathetically weak, with milquetoast candidates, the only way I could see myself making a difference in the future was to mess with the democrats

Who was it in another recent thread that said California gets exactly what they deserve by voting in liberals? My guess is, Oregon liberals are going to use California as a blueprint, or worse. They're also going to go after ammo (tax per round, purchase limits, HP's and "high velocity" rifle rounds are a "health risk", etc.).

I agree about the ammo.

That's what they are going to do this year........ Look at NYC, Seattle, and calif.

I registered as a Democrat for the 2008 election because I knew obama was a disaster and wanted at least to vote against him in the primary. I have been a democrat since. It means nothing to me personally, I am a die-hard libertarian. And with the GOP absolutely gutless, feckless, unwilling to fight dirty, and pathetically weak, with milquetoast candidates, the only way I could see myself making a difference in the future was to mess with the democrats
This was exactly my point above. I did the same thing in 2008. And if you really want to mess with their heads you can do what I did. I filed to run for my local precinct committee person seat on the county Democratic committee and I got elected. I then had the ability to propose platform items of a libertarian nature for the county Democrats to endorse. Didn't accomplish much, but it was fun to mess with their heads.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top