JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The latest in a long line of boring Alinsky tactics; Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

After all, who wouldn't be for "Common Sense" gun laws....unless it is the people who exposed the term as illogical and lacking "Common Sense"

So now they switch to the term "Weapons of War"....and the sheep bleat it out all over the MSM and social media outlets. Four legs gooooood; Two legs baaaaaaddd....baaaaaaaadddd!!! :rolleyes:

OMG! Count the lies! No a terrorist cannot just slip into this country and buy a gun. That Right is reserved for Citizens or legal resident aliens with a green card IIRC neither can have any felonies or disqualifying factors. No what they are proposing would have not stopped the Orlando Attack because that terrorist was NOT on any lists. Oh now she is going on about "if you were ever looked at by the FBI". What if you apply for a security clearance and the FBI checks you out? Is that going to stick you in the No Buy list? What about Hillary? Now she is just rambling on about the NRA.

If just being looked at can deny you a constitutional right and isn't considered tyranny, I don't know WHAT is...

I started to listen but I found myself getting highly irritated and wanting to pull out what is left of my hair. I figured I'd better change the channel so that I didn't end up with a bloody scalp.

I recall in the early 1970s every Federal employee had to have their fingerprints taken locally and sent in to the FBI, seems a couple of felons using false identities had been uncovered in some agency office somewhere. Wonder if that would constitute an 'investigation'?

Could get about 2 million new names on the list, if it does, as well as maybe 4 million retired employees. Probably the same with state employees and even veterans, too.

Could get about 2 million new names on the list, if it does, as well as maybe 4 million retired employees. Probably the same with state employees and even veterans, too.

I believe that anyone that has a TWIC Card or works in the Transportation Industry and holds a Federal License of any kind is also investigated before their documentation is issued. That would have been a great piece of work and fully supported by our 2 senators here in Washington State. I have to LOL!!! every time the NRA tells me to write those 2 imbeciles...............

Gun control beaten back again; now what?

Yesterday's quadruple failure of four different gun control measures in the Senate was virtually a foregone conclusion, and it happened only a day after anti-gun Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) virtually acknowledged to ABC This Week that discussing why yesterday's measures would not have prevented Orlando would be falling "into that trap."

<broken link removed>

And Killery will rally the plebs to take the fight to the vote to get a pro dem congress that will lean her direction come vote time on anti gun control issues she pens! She will use Exct. Orders to work around established law, push "emergency votes" and any other ways and means to force the issues she sees, while side stepping the system!

Gee, one could almost believe the Dems voted down the two GOP bills just in order to have something to campaign on this year.

Whatever happened to the 'we need to make a statement', and 'if it saves just one life' drivel we've been fed for the last 50 years? Suddenly, the Democrats are voting against bipartisan proposals that actually have a chance of being passed.

Want to see a Democrat gasping like a fish? Just ask them why they voted down both GOP bills.
They have to lie through their teeth to say anything other than 'they were GOP bills'.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top