JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A detailed report has finally been published about the shootout on December 2, 2015 in San Bernardino between an islamic Terrorist couple and local law enforcement.

The couple fired 80 rounds from two AR-15 rifles, and a single round from a handgun, at the police. No officers were hit by their gunfire.

Law enforcement responded by firing 440 rounds back at the couple from various rifles, shotguns, and handguns.

The husband, Rizwan Farook, was struck by 27 bullets. His wife, Tashfeen Malik, was hit 15 times. Police found 870 rounds of 5.56mm ammo in California legal 10 round AR-15 magazines, in their vehicle.

Numerous homes and nearby parked cars were struck by bullets during the battle, but no bystanders were injured.

Local District Attorney Mike Ramos ruled that the shooting of the couple was legally justified. He called the officers involved in gunning down the couple heroes.

San Bernardino terror attack: Police describe gun battle with terrorist couple

The scene of the shootout where the couple died, after the gunfight was over:

2015-12-06T220017Z_1_LYNXMPEBB50J0_RTROPTP_0_CALIFORNIA-SHOOTING_1.jpg

IMAGEN-16619100-2.jpg

The couple's guns, that were recovered at the scene of the shootout:
RTX1X439.jpg

First responders treating the many people who were wounded at the scene of the terror attack:

CVPrcnKWUAANBiR.jpg

A photo of all of the innocent people that were murdered in the terror attack:

1000x563.jpg

The mastermind of the attack, Rizwan Farook, dead at the end of the gun battle with police:

0578-3346861-Bloody_aftermath_The_lifeless_body_of_gunman_Syed_Farook_with_hi-a-42_1449272382970.jpg

The autopsy reported that his death was caused by a final rifle round, that struck Farook right between his eyes, blowing a huge hole in his head, and ripping up his face. Someone apparently made one heck of a shot to finally put the insane terrorist down.

Last Edited:
I'm amused that they hand-cuffed a dead body that has a huge exit wound through its face instead of throwing one of those yellow "space-blankets" over it. :rolleyes:
At least they pixelated his face so we wouldnt be offended :rolleyes:

Curious where the other 398 cop rounds ended up....since during our gun safety class at MCSO we were told to 'own every round' if we ever used our weapon...and how we would be held responsible for doing so.

Last Edited:
Still waiting for the news Media to tell the truth about the ties from UCC and San Bernadino.
Oh wait that would be wanting the truth about the terrorist, and might appear racist can have that...
my bad please continues with your daily programming.:confused:

Curious where the other 398 cop rounds ended up....since during our gun safety class at MCSO we were told to 'own every round' if we ever used our weapon...and how we would be held responsible for doing so.
By the picks some one got owned, ok sorry couldn't resist. Sadly innocents had to die and that makes me very angry.:mad:

I'm amused that they hand-cuffed a dead body that has a huge exit wound through its face instead of throwing one of those yellow "space-blankets" over it. :rolleyes:
Standard procedure. My mom was on the grand jury for a police shooting of a mentally ill homeless man a couple of years back.

The guy had a box cutter and was cutting himself, then moved towards cop. Cop shot him dead and then cuffed the body. It is not the cop's job to pronounce the suspect dead, even though he obviously is, and until pronounced dead suspect is still a potential threat.

At least that's how my mom explained it, after the case was over.

Last Edited:

I'm offended that they hid the field expedient face pixelation with the photoshop pixilation.... damned computer nerds gotta steal line troops' glory! :mad:

I dare say that if I was under fire I would maybe only get 10% of my return fire on target.

I have never been shot at, but I think I can safely assert that there is a big difference between shooting at targets that don't shoot back, and those that do.

Also, shooting through automotive glass - that glass can stop a lot of projectiles, and those that make it through may be deflected.

The end result, bad guys dead, no LEOs hurt, works for me.

I dare say that if I was under fire I would maybe only get 10% of my return fire on target.

I have never been shot at, but I think I can safely assert that there is a big difference between shooting at targets that don't shoot back, and those that do.

Also, shooting through automotive glass - that glass can stop a lot of projectiles, and those that make it through may be deflected.

The end result, bad guys dead, no LEOs hurt, works for me.

You are correct in that shooting at a target firing back at you is difficult (at best) when you are trying to control your bladder and your bowels, not to mention your heart rate and breathing.., all while trying to stay focused and put steel on target.

:eek:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR