JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jim;
That place is just too pretty to use as a Reloading Room. By the way, you're just killing me when I think about my hole in the Garage that I will be using if I ever get back to reloading again.:)

I'm with KKG as I reload in my garage in a corner of my shop. That room is just too nice but would make a great "man cave" with a big screen TV, surround sound and a nice recliner...! Probably would distract from the reloading though... :D

Jim;
That place is just too pretty to use as a Reloading Room. By the way, you're just killing me when I think about my hole in the Garage that I will be using if I ever get back to reloading again.:)

At first I just wanted an insulated enclosed space, then when I started to get serious I just lost my mind with it....:D

I'm with KKG as I reload in my garage in a corner of my shop. That room is just too nice but would make a great "man cave" with a big screen TV, surround sound and a nice recliner...! Probably would distract from the reloading though... :D

Exactly, I would have built it twice as big for a Man cave but it will have a few cool touches to it before I'm done.;)

At first I just wanted an insulated enclosed space, then when I started to get serious I just lost my mind with it....:D
Nothing wrong with that! Don't forget to display a nice big flag on the wall to top it off. Mine belonged to my Grammy Jennie God bless her. She loved Old Glory she hung that flag every morning and put it away every night. I still miss her tremendously. Fond memories.

Nothing wrong with that! Don't forget to display a nice big flag on the wall to top it off. Mine belonged to my Grammy Jennie God bless her. She loved Old Glory she hung that flag every morning and put it away every night. I still miss her tremendously. Fond memories.

Great memories define us and live forever. My brother got my Dads flag but I just might have to have a conversation with him about sharing.
Bless Grammy Jennie's heart.

Jim
Jim; And just where are you going to be putting in the Wet Bar for those after your done Libations???:):):)

It's either that or a fridge for your sodas or bottled water. :):):)

Well my room is large enough to accommodate my Reloading and gun building Hobbies there is no way that I can fit my leather Lazy Boy in there. Although on top of the room that I built in the shop there is a little Loft where it could go along with another chair and side table for drinking the libations. LOL

Last Edited:
Is that the flag in your profile picture! Nice to hear of people respecting the flag so much

Since I got home from Vietnam, I have flown a flag at every house I have lived in except for a couple of rentals. And, my Father did the same. I have his flag and it is on display and will never be flown. At least, during my lifetime.

Safe was delivered & bolted to the concrete floor today. Fantastic job by NWSafe!!! :):):)
I can't say enough about their operation which is top notch, check em out!;)

My 10x12 room looks a lot smaller now with it in there.:D

20190130_120201.jpg

Hey Jim if you need a mobile work bench let me know. I have one in my reloading room and they are great to just push around where ever you need it. I can post a pic when I get to work if your interested.

Hey Jim if you need a mobile work bench let me know. I have one in my reloading room and they are great to just push around where ever you need it. I can post a pic when I get to work if your interested.

Thanks buddy, as a mater of fact, I am going to incorporate that into my bench space but will have to see how much room I have left after I get my two metal wall lockers in there.:)
Pics would be appreciated emensly.:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews